Archive *** FREE SHIPPING *** ReosMods and accessories - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregF

Reonaut
LV

Awards
[edit] here is the update for this group buy.

I am posting this here to see if there is any interest in any Reos or accessories from Reos Mods in the USA.
@Eric Parlin the owner and ModMaster of www.reosmods.com has offered free shipping to SA if we can get at lease 5 Mods in an order before the end of Jan.

This is a good deal as shipping would normally add a huge amount to your order. So have a look at the website for anything you want and the price you see is the price you pay (just include local shipping to you, probably R100 odd).

I will be out of touch next week but please show your interest here.

One last thing.......please dont make me buy 5 Reos myself.

[edit] here is the update for this group buy.

Last edited:
That is a cool offer.. I do need a few small things like a centre post for the Grand and a post for an RM2, I don't see the latter on the site though.. These small spares would get a Grand and RM2 back in business so please count me in..

Let me go shop and see what i want and ill come back to you in the next week or so. Great idea and willing to participate.

Hi @GregF , just want to find out is this just to see intrest first and if it is must we just say intrested or do we put down a typed list on here for what we want or must we post links from reosmods of what we want on here brother?
Thanks

It's mainly to see interest first. Remember we need at least 5 mods for the free shipping.
If we get there then a link would be best as then there is no confusion

Hi @GregF, interested for sure. Still need to do some research on what needs to be included and whether to go P67, Grand or Mini but will know within the next day or so.

Regards

Hi @GregF, interested for sure. Still need to do some research on what needs to be included and whether to go P67, Grand or Mini but will know within the next day or so.

Regards

Personal opinion i would look at Grand LP/SL LP or the P67 .
Then choosing between the 2 , the Grand handles up to 18mm with no overhang, the P67 can take a 24mm with no overhang.
P67 side firing(trigger), Grand top firing.
Both built solid and cant go wrong with either of them.
The overhang and looks will be the main deciding factor.

I would definitely be in for some Rio parts, bits and bobs.

"2.1"
Besides the obvious 2.1 I have no idea :D

That was helpful thanks bud :-D

We had a chat on another thread aparently the battery size the two take is diffrent. Reo mini takes 14500 and 2.1 18500 but the later being the bigger one only carries a mah capacity of 1100/1200 so for me the mini is a no go.

3000mah is already too little for me on a 18650.

That was helpful thanks bud :-D

We had a chat on another thread aparently the battery size the two take is diffrent. Reo mini takes 14500 and 2.1 18500 but the later being the bigger one only carries a mah capacity of 1100/1200 so for me the mini is a no go.

3000mah is already too little for me on a 18650.
Sounds like you need a 2 battery squonker or you need to try a different build.

Sounds like you need a 2 battery squonker or you need to try a different build.

If i had a 4500mah that would be perfect, at moment i go through 2 x 18650 30Q a day so not too bad.

I usually run my builds between .25 and .5 when running single 18650 mods.
I find between there i get best ramp up time and battery life ratio.

The 3ml bottle is also a bit limiting.

Yip also tumbled. Or the brass one... No! Tumbled.

Tough decision.

Regards

IMO you'll regret getting a brass door,the things weigh a ton.If you want some options why not get a painted door and if you don't like it so much then after a while strip the paint and you'll have a tumbled?

IMO you'll regret getting a brass door,the things weigh a ton.If you want some options why not get a painted door and if you don't like it so much then after a while strip the paint and you'll have a tumbled?
That was my concern about the brass door. Still, phew....
Now my mind is in turmoil again... Solid/slotted. White/tumbled/brass. Six choices...$174 for all of them. Orange slotted looks nice too... Grrrrr

Regards

What size atty do you plan to use? Personally I would recommend a P67, the shipping saving covers the price diff.. The Grand is awesome but the P67 is more current and overall it just fits in better with the current market offerings.. Just my preference, Grand is a good choice too..

What size atty do you plan to use? Personally I would recommend a P67, the shipping saving covers the price diff.. The Grand is awesome but the P67 is more current and overall it just fits in better with the current market offerings.. Just my preference, Grand is a good choice too..
Gee, thought I had my mind made up... This is not making anything easy.

Let me consider my motivation behind this purchase.

Firstly, FOMO I geuss. Since first contact with this forum I have been intrigued by these devices. Posts by Rob, Silver, Andre and company have put this device on a kind of pedestal and and in a strange way made it a kind of trophy or right of passage to being recotnized as a real hardebaard vaper.
The Grand shape is what I consider to be the signature Reo shape therefore the one I wish to go for.

Secondly but by far not less important are the practical reasons. The Grant does 22ml atties just perfectly and having recently been introduced to squonking, and loving it, combined with my personal preference for single coil medium to high Ohm setups makes this mod perfect for my purposes.
Besides the above, my vaping style is evolving and I hope to one day find a proper MTL setup which I think will be my happy place and where I will settle eventually.

Lastly, realistically all my fancy regulated mods are not going to live forever. Lets face it, these things are disposable consumer goods. I think I am done searching for the perfect mod for that is a search with no end in sight. I want something that I know will last and be there when needed and need limited care and protection. Although I am weary of mech mods in general, my high Ohm preference and the hot spring combine in providing piece of mind in this regard.

So, based on the above, final decision, Tumbled Reo Grand with matching slotted door with a service pack on the side.

And that is all I have to say abaout that,LOL.

Thanks and regards

(Edit, I'm useless typing on a tablet, removed all the M's that were used in stead of spaces.)

Last edited:
@Raindance

That was an excellent post.

Apologies if my posts on the forum have put the Reo on a pedestal. There once was a time where the Reo was so popular that we tracked all local Reonauts. @Andre can confirm how mamy Reonauts there were here.

My Reos have been rock solid for over three years.

With your preference for high ohm restricted lung and/or MTL, i think the Reo will work great for you. And if you like squonking (some people dont) then you will like it a lot I think.

Raw tumbled is to me the best finish because its just so gorgeous and you can scotch brite out any scratches with ease. It doesnt scratch too easily by the way.

Gee, thought I had my mind made up... This is not making anything easy.

Let me consider my motivation behind this purchase.

Firstly, FOMO I geuss. Since first contact with this forum I have been intrigued by these devices. Posts by Rob, Silver, Andre and company have put this device on a kind of pedestal and and in a strange way made it a kind of trophy or right of passage to being recotnized as a real hardebaard vaper.
The Grand shape is what I consider to be the signature Reo shape therefore the one Imwish to go for.

Secondly but by far not less important are the practical reasons. The Grant does 22ml atties just perfectly and having recently been introduced to squonking, and loving it, combined with my personal preference for single coil medium to high Ohm setups makes this mod perfect for my purposes.
Besides the above, my vaping style is evolving and I hope to one day find a prpoer MTL setup which I think will be my happy place and where I willmsettle eventually.

Lastly, realistically all my fancy regulated mods are not going to live forever. Lets face it, these things are disposablemconsumer goods. I think I am done searching for the perfect mod for that is a search with no end in sight. I want something that I know will last and be there when needed and need limited care and protection. Although I am weary of mech mods in general, my high Ohm preference and the hot spring combine in providing piece of mind in this regard.

So, based on the above, final decision, Tumbled Reo Grand with matching slotted door with a service pack on the side.

And that is all I have to say abaout that,LOL.

Thanks and regards

Awesome motivation behind the grand and all i can add is you will be happy no matter what reo you take. The grand is an amazing work horse and my go to setup for when i dont want to “sukkel” with a setup for a couple of days.

Awesome motivation behind the grand and all i can add is you will be happy no matter what reo you take. The grand is an amazing work horse and my go to setup for when i dont want to “sukkel” with a setup for a couple of days.
Yip, think I've come to a point where vaping is more about enjoyment of the act of vaping than experiencing new gadgets. I think I now understand and share the views of @Spydro in this regard.

Of course this now opens the door to a search for the perfect MTL BF RDA. The RM2 and OL16 seem the ones to look out for but doubt they are still available.

So please assist in getting some more participants in this group buy else my dreams will remain unfulfilled.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back