Fun Photo Challenge - time to get creative

I challenge u to post a pic of urself Vaping at ur favourite spot

Here we go, honestly, I'm not a heavy smoker, alway vape at my office, this is one of my job, also my favourite thing to do.
3.jpg

OK guys...this peanut in the gallery is getting really restless. Who we waiting for, somebody gonna get a fine real bad! Lol

Ok this is not good news @Paulie ... think you guys should put on your thinking caps and come up with an even greater challenge for our fearful colleague :giggle:

OK I have one already ... rest at least 10 bottles upright on your belly whilst lying prone on your back and snap a pic :rock:

I have another challenge ... I laughed seeing @Rob Fisher cough last night ;) so am challenging him to set up the Turbo on his Sigelei and hit it hard at 150W :devil:
Agree'd below 0.3ohm build, Tropical ice, I believe he has a Sigelei 100w+ which is fine. Must be a minimum of 2 second solid(gotta get that turbo going :D) lung inhale or no chicken dinner! :emo:

I have another challenge ... I laughed seeing @Rob Fisher cough last night ;) so am challenging him to set up the Turbo on his Sigelei and hit it hard at 150W :devil:

I would if I still had it! ;-)

But I will be reviewing another HIGH power device in a few days time and will take you up on your challenge! :rock:

Seems only the veterans are being challenged.

How about we get some of the noobs involved too

Just an idea, what if we started a list of everyone who has been challenged and use a +1-1 system for completed and failed challenges... Not sure if there is an easy way to do that... May be to much admin, but just an idea to help with new challenges and getting slackers to up their game

Just an idea, what if we started a list of everyone who has been challenged and use a +1-1 system for completed and failed challenges... Not sure if there is an easy way to do that... May be to much admin, but just an idea to help with new challenges and getting slackers to up their game

Sounds like a good idea. But also alot of Admin to get it right.

Back