General rules for flying with vape stuff

Old thread revival:

What are the rules about flying with vape gear domestically please?

My owner is flying to jhb and needs to take mod, batteries and juice. What’s the best way to do it?

Old thread revival:

What are the rules about flying with vape gear domestically please?

My owner is flying to jhb and needs to take mod, batteries and juice. What’s the best way to do it?

Carry on, batteries should never be in check in luggage.

Rewicking kit though needs to be in check in, otherwise tweezers and scissors are going to get confiscated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carry on, batteries should never be in check in luggage.

Rewicking kit though needs to be in check in, otherwise tweezers and scissors are going to get confiscated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And tank and juice?

Tank and juice will be fine for domestic. Just make sure it's sealed and the tank is empy. The changes in airpressure will cause it to leak.
What Adephi said.

I flew to Germany recently and had no issues with my old zeus tank leaking.

Follow the usual rules of no containers in your carry on more that 100ml and use ziploc bags.

Bigger juice bottles should go into check in

thanks all you clever people, much appreciated.

What Adephi said.

I flew to Germany recently and had no issues with my old zeus tank leaking.

Follow the usual rules of no containers in your carry on more that 100ml and use ziploc bags.

Bigger juice bottles should go into check in
right, the ziplock bags come in very handy

When flying with vape gear, it's crucial to be aware of airline regulations to ensure a smooth journey. Typically, you must carry vapes in your carry-on luggage, not checked bags, due to battery safety concerns. Liquid restrictions apply to e-juices, aligning with the general liquid limits for carry-ons.

Attachments

• KD01、KD02.jpg
    KD01、KD02.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 5
Back