Girlfriend friendly mod wanted

Michaelsa

Nicotine Connoisseur
LV

Awards
Item wanted:Mod with internal battery or in-line charging (Must be Girlfriend friendly, I.e. Please no Crickets ;)

Price Preference: Dependant on mod

Condition: Decent

Age of the item
:N/A

Location of item
:Vape Town

Delivery/Collection
:Collection, delivery can be organized.

Reason
: My girlfriend is surviving some how on an AIO but she gets very jealous when she uses my mods because obviously the the flavor and vapor production are completely different, as well as she has to buy a coil a week. I have a bellus lying around which I can just rebuild for her. So I'm looking for a mod with inline charging or an internal battery which will be a nice little surprise for her.

Any and all offers welcome

Have a Vape day ! :)

maybe something like the cuboid mini? has internal battery and goes up to 80w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I adore the pink kanger subox mini for women. Its feminine and im sure she will love it. Also not a hazard to vaping

My GF loooves my iStick Pico, she is currently using an AIO as well and has told me that she is taking my Pico when I upgrade. She quite likes my dripper as well and wants to get herself a dripper when she gets my Pico.

The Pico can be charged in-line which is simple enough and if left in wattage mode is super easy to use and figure out, small form factor and can be seen as "cute". It even comes in pink depending on how girly she is :) Also with the new firmware you can set custom logos which some might like.

I am selling a Evic VTC mini and a griffon RTA with the battery if you are keen.
75 watt device.
External battery but can be charged through the device.
Give me a shout!

My GF loooves my iStick Pico, she is currently using an AIO as well and has told me that she is taking my Pico when I upgrade. She quite likes my dripper as well and wants to get herself a dripper when she gets my Pico.

The Pico can be charged in-line which is simple enough and if left in wattage mode is super easy to use and figure out, small form factor and can be seen as "cute". It even comes in pink depending on how girly she is :) Also with the new firmware you can set custom logos which some might like.
I think I'm going to have a look for one now ;) thanks mate

Pico kit (Pico with Melo3, using the 0.9 ohm cCell coil units) for sure, HRH and DIL both adore theirs - one hot pink, one white.

I think she will absolutely love the pico

Going to pick one up for her this week in white and a bunch of coils ☺️

Thanks a bunch for all the advice guys
I know she will love it

Mods you can archive this one

Back