[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE LOOKING FOR TESTERS

univapo

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone! We are now looking for Pro Testers for Univapo Miso C.

If you think you are PERFECTLY fit for our product comment down below WHY would you like to share your experience with Univapo?

We are choosing 5 lucky testers.

Can't wait to see your comments.

LOOKING FOR TESTERS.png

Hi. I'm Mike.

I'm an vaping enthusiast. Bought my first device a year ago and and have been addicted to vaping ever since.
Like all ex smokers I've had my struggles to stay of the stinks. Today I'm 3 weeks without them.
All thanks to the Univapo Miso that I won in a contest a while ago. Great little device with minimal fuss. New pod, fill with juice and Bob's your uncle. Smooth draw, convenient size and long battery life.
I would love to test the Miso C for a comparison between the two devices.
I hope you will take me into consideration when choosing the 5 winners.
All the best.

I'm not here to try and be a tester, just here to say that these are awesome little devices especially for people trying to quit the stinkies.
I have given 4 people a Miso so far to get off the stinkies, and am happy to say that all 4 haven't touched a smoke in over a month, and its all thanks to how easy these devices are to use and how quickly the charge.
Anyone looking for a nice small, user friendly, quick charge ready to go device, this is a winner! You wont be dissapointed!!

@Intuthu Kagesi

I'm not here to try and be a tester, just here to say that these are awesome little devices especially for people trying to quit the stinkies.
I have given 4 people a Miso so far to get off the stinkies, and am happy to say that all 4 haven't touched a smoke in over a month, and its all thanks to how easy these devices are to use and how quickly the charge.
Anyone looking for a nice small, user friendly, quick charge ready to go device, this is a winner! You wont be dissapointed!!

@Intuthu Kagesi
Yay Thankyou for this!

Hi. I'm Mike.

I'm an vaping enthusiast. Bought my first device a year ago and and have been addicted to vaping ever since.
Like all ex smokers I've had my struggles to stay of the stinks. Today I'm 3 weeks without them.
All thanks to the Univapo Miso that I won in a contest a while ago. Great little device with minimal fuss. New pod, fill with juice and Bob's your uncle. Smooth draw, convenient size and long battery life.
I would love to test the Miso C for a comparison between the two devices.
I hope you will take me into consideration when choosing the 5 winners.
All the best.
just keep updated :) goodluck!

@Intuthu Kagesi
Thanks so much, Angelskeeper. Glad to know that our Miso helped 4 ex-smokers. That's the point we made Univapo the brand - and I'm happy we did what we should do. Thanks so much hun, it encourages us to keep going on:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Hi Univapo

My vaping has evolved into pod systems and disposables. I have learnt what is good, great and useless features in this type of system.

I would, but my wife already won one - and she loves it! Thanks Univapo, @vicTor and @JurgensSt.

I've heard absolutely no negative reviews from those using Kipo and Miso - but the coils and replacement pods are nearly impossible to find.

I would, but my wife already won one - and she loves it! Thanks Univapo, @vicTor and @JurgensSt.

I've heard absolutely no negative reviews from those using Kipo and Miso - but the coils and replacement pods are nearly impossible to find.
hi, please pm me your requirements

regards

I know quite a few people who have the Kipo and Miso and they all say Ï love it!" No-one has been disappointed in any way. I agree!!

I would love to test one of these. I recently fell off the band wagon and starting smoking again. I would love to see if this little guy would give the extra kick to stop smoking again

@univapo this is leaving a bad taste in us as user's mouth. No pun intended

But if you fail to honour your promise then this site is not for you. Please go to another site and waste their time

Good to here from you SmokeyJoe. :) Thanks for joining
I would love to test one of these. I recently fell off the band wagon and starting smoking again. I would love to see if this little guy would give the extra kick to stop smoking again

Hello DavyH, wow congrats to your wife. I hope you enjoyed your experience with univapo.

Hi Everyone! We are now looking for Pro Testers for Univapo Miso C.

If you think you are PERFECTLY fit for our product comment down below WHY would you like to share your experience with Univapo?

We are choosing 5 lucky testers.

Can't wait to see your comments.

Hey guys, This is Univapo. Thank you so much for you overwhelming support and feedbacks. Here are the winners from this Giveaway.
Kindly check your private message for details.
Til next giveaway.

SmokeyJoe
Stranger
MIKE6236
Angelskeeper
ShamZ

Attachments

• LOOKING FOR TESTERS (1).png
    LOOKING FOR TESTERS (1).png
    107.4 KB · Views: 13
I received my parcel today with the Miso C as well as the disposable V9. The Miso is currently on charge so i immediately tried the V9 that has the Lychee Ice flavour and its simply outstanding.

First thing is first. Taste as well as experience is subjective. I was not paid or endorsed to provide a review. The below review is based on my own experience without any external influences.

Having said that, lets get to it.

I personally hate, HATE, fruit flavours. But this one is brilliant. Amazing taste with a nice hard throat hit. The draw is a very nice for a MTL or restricted DTL. The package says its valid for 1500 puffs, so we will see how that goes, but initial thoughts on the disposable is 9/10. So far the best disposable ive ever used.

Its a brilliant little device. Very comfortable in the hand, mouth piece is just right, and the flavour for me is outstanding. Very refreshing and a flavour i could vape all day long. Theres not much clouds, but i like that since im not a cloud chaser.

IMG_20220627_142617.jpg

IMG_20220627_143412.jpg

Its still early days. Im a heavy vaper, so ill give an update on the life of this little guy and provide feedback.

Ill give my thoughts on the Miso once its charged

I have been using the Miso C the past few days and honestly, its terrible.

The Miso comes in the standard packaging that we are used to for a salt nic device. Which includes the mod, cable, mouth piece with the coil imbedded.

The Miso C has the option of using the button to activate the coil but also has the option of direct pull to activate the coil. With the latter being terrible. If you can suck a golf ball through a water hose, then this mod is for you.

The side filling is a joke, since you need to take out the mouth piece to see the liquid level, not as per documentation (which is in russian by the way)

Besides the above, the major liquid spitting, poor battery life and just an overall bad experience in terms of taste, i would just chuck this mod in the bin, burn the bin and then throw it away 50km from your house

Its beyond terrible

This mod is so bad i wont even take the effort to post pics

0/10

Last edited:
Univapo contacted me and will be sending a replacement as it seems there might be a QC issue with the one I have.

Ill redo the review once received. Thanks Univapo!

Back