[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE LOOKING FOR TESTERS

Univapo contacted me and will be sending a replacement as it seems there might be a QC issue with the one I have.

Ill redo the review once received. Thanks Univapo!
I'm inclined to think so. Everyone else seems to be extremely happy with theirs.

I'm inclined to think so. Everyone else seems to be extremely happy with theirs.
I feel the same, this is just one out of thousands thats reached complaint status so all in all @univapo still trumps in the quality department.
Glad you going to get another go @SmokeyJoe .

Hi All. I received a new one today and theres a huge difference from the 1st one. Ill do a new review on Miso soon

@univapo @vicTor
I still haven't received my Miso yet. You sent me a tracking number on 27 June. The courier, Aramex, told me yesterday that they had sent it to the wrong city - the wrong province even - and now they can't find it. They are looking for it and they promised to get back to me.

@univapo @vicTor
I still haven't received my Miso yet. You sent me a tracking number on 27 June. The courier, Aramex, told me yesterday that they had sent it to the wrong city - the wrong province even - and now they can't find it. They are looking for it and they promised to get back to me.

pm sent

Hi Everyone! We are now looking for Pro Testers for Univapo Miso C.

If you think you are PERFECTLY fit for our product comment down below WHY would you like to share your experience with Univapo?

We are choosing 5 lucky testers.

Can't wait to see your comments.

View attachment 254802
Hi guys i am new to the forum unemployed and enjoy vaping so much.i really want to know how i can become a tester of the product and hopefully getting one as consellation.i currently use a diy one i put together from 3 vapesthere is nothing a soldering iron and a multitude of parts can deliver and it works perfectly.juice i scavenge at vagrants that getit from places thats not known to me and because their knowledge of this is not so vast they sell it to me at amazing prices and they know no seal no sale is my policy but given the chance as a tester i am fully bilingual and an excellent language proficiency and excellent grammar and literacy competency.last but not least i will probably never stop vaping i love it too much

Hi guys i am new to the forum unemployed and enjoy vaping so much.i really want to know how i can become a tester of the product and hopefully getting one as consellation.i currently use a diy one i put together from 3 vapesthere is nothing a soldering iron and a multitude of parts can deliver and it works perfectly.juice i scavenge at vagrants that getit from places thats not known to me and because their knowledge of this is not so vast they sell it to me at amazing prices and they know no seal no sale is my policy but given the chance as a tester i am fully bilingual and an excellent language proficiency and excellent grammar and literacy competency.last but not least i will probably never stop vaping i love it too much
Hi friend, sorry to notice your message late, this campaign was ended already. But we will notify you once we have new campaign. Thanks for the support, hun. ;-)

Hi Everyone! We are now looking for Pro Testers for Univapo Miso C.

If you think you are PERFECTLY fit for our product comment down below WHY would you like to share your experience with Univapo?

We are choosing 5 lucky testers.

Can't wait to see your comments.

View attachment 254802
Hi i am ryan . Vape Enthusiast, been vaping for about 5 years now and i would love to test the devices and give feedback

Back