Giveaway: Win Desire Rabies RDA, Try Cloudy Dense Vaping

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Desire Rabies RDA? Here you go.

1492595306_1064bf.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site-- Win! Win! Win! Get Desire Rabies for Free, Enjoy Dense Cloudy Vaping! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desire Mad RDA is a success. Its superior performance and appealing looking wins much attention and buying. Now its brother Rabies RDA is ready to take the place. The Desire Rabies is a 24mm diamter deck, offers a good room for various coil builds especially for these complex clapton coils. Meanwhile, Desire places its airflow inlet a little bit lower than regular side airflow, makes it a bottom side airflow. Besides, it has a deeper juice well for more e-liquid capacity. The drip tip of Rabies is made of PEI, an environment-friendly material good for hot-proof. The whole tank is born for dense and massive vaping! Now we are giving away 1 kit of Desire Rabies RDA. Don’t be hesitated to give it a heat check!

k5OfqvE.jpg

To enter:
1.Do you build your own coil yourself? If so, what’s the specification of wire, like stainless steel, 28awg; If not, simple comment “Desire Rabies RDA
2.Which feature of Desire Rabies do you like?
3.If you won in this contest, which mod do you prefer to match with this RDA? (Pick one at Heaven Gifts and paste link here!)
4.Share your vape gear here (pictured preferred)
5.Do you know Heaven Gifts’s slogan? If so, comment here; If no, comment “Heaven Gifts

Note:
1.The contest ends on April 26,2017
2.We use random.org to select winner.
3.Every participant can post 5 times, one entry one post
4.We need at least 25 participants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #15 @Nico_gtil!!

TLrnBG6.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Desire Rabies RDA, you can pick one from HG at US$25.42 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
1. Ni80 26ga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Aesthetics and deep juice well

5. make vape trade easy

Last edited:
1. Simple build stainless 26awg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The deeper juice well and airflow

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1)

I shake myself on a stainless steel screwdriver, a cantaloupe

Oh my goodness. What a name for an RDA? What next? "Bowel Cancer?" I'm still trying to digest "Druga".

Nice competition though!

Back