Giveaway: Win Joyetech Atopack Penguin, Experience New Coil System for Pure Flavor

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
As one of the leading brands in e-cigar industry, Joyetech can always bring us some surprize. The latest one is their new release - Atopack Penguin, which is pretty eye-catching at first glance due to its penguin-like appearance. It consists of a 2000mAh built-in battery and a refillable cartridge that comes with two capacity options, 8.8ml huge e-liquid capacity for more joy time, while 2ml version for TPD compliance. The amazing thing is its new innovative Juice Vertical Injection coil system which adopts a unique method of vertical juice injection resolution. It has a brilliant ceramic cradle that is placed horizontally so that the wick could be well saturated, thus lead to producing pure flavor. In addition, the package comes with 2 coil option, one is for MTL vaping and one is for DTL vaping. It's undoubtedly a good starter kit for all vapers. Wanna get your hand on this beautiful device? No problem, 1 kit is ready for you to WIN.

sXYcN2p.jpg

To enter:
1. Do you like this Atopack Penguin starter kit, design, feature, ect? Why or why not?
2. What's your favorite product from Joyetech?
3. Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?
4. Share Joyetech Atopack Penguin on any of your social media platforms.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on May 3, 2017.
2. Each person can post 4 times at most.
3. At least 70 replies requested.

--------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
Seems Joyetech Atopack Penguin isn't so liked here.:cry:
But to express our gratitude to participants, we still choose one winner who will get our US$10 gift card.

Congrats! @Ethan Loubser

3f7NSP3.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Pls have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Atopack Penguin, you can pick one from HG at US$25.5 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
To enter:
1. Like the design, looks like it will fit nicely in your hand
2. Joy tech eviction primo
3. Ni

1. I love Atopack Penguin for its unique design and its 2 coil option

4. Shared on FB : mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1409284269136470&id=100001647306136&refid=17

I like the size, shape and battery capacity of the device. I'm not fond of the high-gloss strip down the side and on the drip tip.

I haven't seen too many other animal-themed devices aside from a horrendous dragon-head RDA topcap advertised on one of the big Chinese sites recently.

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
Seems Joyetech Atopack Penguin isn't so liked here.:cry:
But to express our gratitude to participants, we still choose one winner who will get our US$10 gift card.

Congrats! @Ethan Loubser

3f7NSP3.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Pls have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Atopack Penguin, you can pick one from HG at US$25.5 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Back