Giveaway: Win OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA, Prizes for Flavor & Cloud Chasing

d410a5f647134428f198b57637630bfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Post#1

The OBS engine is my go to tank. In my eyes it's the best tank around. I wouldn't trade it for a kidney.

I don't really have a preference with regards to the crius or Bat. I'd love to try both because I'm a huge OBS fan boy!

1517346297619..jpg

OBS all day everyday!

@KZOR @hands @Hooked

Post#2

The OBS engine is my go to tank. In my eyes it's the best tank around. I wouldn't trade it for a kidney.

I don't really have a preference with regards to the crius or Bat. I'd love to try both because I'm a huge OBS fan boy!

IMG_20180125_183814.jpg

OBS all day everyday!

@KZOR @hands @Hooked

Post#3

IMG_20180120_175823.jpg

OBS all day everyday!

@KZOR @hands @Hooked

Post#4

IMG_20180112_142242.jpg

OBS all day everyday!

@KZOR @hands @Hooked

Post#5

IMG_20180124_213312.jpg

OBS all day everyday!

@KZOR @hands @Hooked

#Post 1

1.Did you use any OBS products before? What’s your impression on this brand?

Never used their products before, have heard good things about the Engine RTA and also Crius...

#Post 2

OBS Bat 216w - because it is a whole kit and not just an RDA, and I would like to have a different setup than my normal RDA and mod setup

Post #1

No - I haven’t used any OBS products before but I have been looking at the OBS RTA

Last edited:
Post #2

2.Which one do you prefer between OBSBat and Crius RDA? Why?

I think the OBSBat will be incredible because it is a complete Kit.

#Post 1

Yes, in the beginning of my vaping journey I had an OBS tank...can't remember the name...but lets just say I wasn't experienced enough to use it

Back