Giveaway: Win OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil, Enjoy the Best OBS Tank to Date

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
OBS consistently brings us top quality and high performance devices, such as the hot OBS Engine and Crius series. Recently they newly released a dual coil version on the basis of original Crius II RTA, which is said to be their best tank to date. OBS Crius II RTA dual coil is a 4ml rebuildable tank atomizer with 25mm diameter. It retains some good features of the single coil version, including easy top side refill, adjustable bottom airflow, detachable structure and high-tech Zirconia piece. In order to meet more vaping needs, it supports dual coil building, which produces amazing flavor and huge clouds. Moreover, the juice flow control function let you use different PG/VG ratio e-liquids for better vaping experience. Wanna experience its charming by yourself? Join us now!

m9YFIXj.jpg

To enter:
1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? If not, simply comment with OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.
2.Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.
3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?
4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 18, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

-----------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 9 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $20 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #20 @Faiyaz Cheulkar!!!.

aFoZp0R.png

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in OBS Crius 2 RTA, you can pick one from HG only at US$32.22 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:
Post #1

1.Did you use any OBS tanks before? If yes, which one do you like best? If not, simply comment with OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil.

Yes, the original Crius which I loved!

Post #2

2.Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.

Looks very nice.

Post #3

I can do both, but prefer single coils for ease.

#Post 3

I like both for different reasons. Dual coil and single coil are both great with flavour. Dual coil is more for my high power regulated devices and singel coil is more for my mech sqounkers and low power regulated devices.

#2. Share your thought of this OBS Crius 2 RTA Dual Coil with us.

High end rta with the potential to go further and cool enough to keep vaping...

#3.Are you a single coil lover or dual coil lover? Why?

Have never vaped a single/ dual coil rta so want to try the experience that everyone has been raving of.

Back