Giveaway: Win Wotofo Serpent, A Flavor Chasing Single Coil RDTA

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Extra Extra!!

We just launched a Tax Season Sales on our site.
30% off by using the code "TaxSeason".
It's the best time to get the devices at very favorable prices. Go Go Go!

FFvWjRZ.jpg

More details about this sales, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Retail-Tax-Season-Sales.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Serpent RDTA? Here you go.

1488359752_b41517.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Wotofo Serpent RDTA Giveaway, A Flavor Chasing RDTA Supporting Big Sized Coils! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s been a while since we held the last contest. Miss you guys so much. Now we are back to bring you a new prize –Wotofo Serpent RDTA, which is Wotofo’s first RDTA in their existing extensive product range. It’s a 22mm atomizer with 2.5ml e-juice capacity. Adopting a unique clamped deck design, big sized coil building won’t be a problem. Moreover, this single coil RDTA comes with a single airflow control hole, which creates a restricted draw that MTL vaper’s will enjoy. Two hermetic juice filling holes are situated opposite the airflow slot for an easy refilling and most important, avoiding any leaking of e-liquids once the atomizer is closed.

Guys, would you like to try this cool RDTA at the first time? We’ll never let you down. This time we prepare 1 set to giveaway. Don’t hesitate to join us!

sRwKcpW.jpg

Giveaway rules:
1. Which feature of Wotofo Serpent RDTA do you like most?
2. Which RDTA did you use before? How did it perform?
3. Have you used any products from Wotofo before? What’s your impression on this brand?
4. Share this giveaway on any of your social media.
5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1. One answer per post; each participant can post 5 times at most.
2. We use random.org to select winner and announce on March 10th, 2017.
3. We require at least 25 participants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #5 Soutie!!

GGO7YSr.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Serpent RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$28.35 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

Last edited:

The filling system looks really good. RDTA's can be a pain to fill

I have used to Avo22 and it was painful to fill if you had a dual coil in there.

3. Have you used any products from Wotofo before? What’s your impression on this brand?

My troll 25 is my all day everyday RDA, I love the thing. I have also used the Serpent 22 and it was amazing

Serpent as well , glass broke could not find replacement flavor was amazeballs as well.

2. Limitless RDTA, RDTA Plus, Combo Rdta, Limitless Classic RDTA, all rubbish, spitback and nasty widebore tips. Serpent RDTA is a winner with 510 driptip.

Wotofo is the best brand of tanks for the middle class vaper, the guy who does not want to fork out $150 for tanks, look to Wotofo.

The fill wholes
Limitless, awesome taste
No but I would like to
@Geoff @NeXuS

The clamp build deck.

Limitless RDTA Plus, It was disappointing.

Yes, Serpent Mini 25 and Troll v2 25mm. I feel as if Wotofo make fantastic products!

I love they open fill holes and the way it fills.
Wotofo the troll love it
Yes and i just love the brand
Done
@ddk1979 , @Litchi94

Back