Giveaway:Win Wotofo the Troll RTA , Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #81 kittyjvr1 !!

UOWhxdj.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo the Troll RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$32.31 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.
Thank you Heaven gifts for this nice comp ant thank you @Ice man
Cant wait to do my review on it.
Good luck to all the others.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks again for such a quick service got my troll rta
a3155f3713c1c285a8e6cff41cfbb05b.jpg
386507b2efd9e91aa45185bd188074e8.jpg
13fbc0499a031f34d550df02c11be71e.jpg

Wotofo Troll RTA

I won the Troll RTA from Heaven Gifts and I had the honor of opening and reviewing this RTA.

The Troll RTA by WOTOFO has a Genesis style (GTA) design. A unique single post deck with 4 terminals and large wicking ports for big builds and easy wicking system. The terminals are 2.5 x 2mm and the screws are philips head capscrews. The top delrin cap has embedded stainless steel threading minimising the risk of stripping the topcap threads. Huge and I mean huge fill holes makes it extremely easy to fill. The threading is super smooth.

Some Features:

24mm Diameter
Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass Construction
Threaded Top Fill Design
5ml Tank Capacity
Unique Single Post Design with 4 terminals
PEEK Insulator Made In Germany
4 large Wicking Ports
Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow
Gold Plated 510 Pin

The cloud production on the Troll RTA is superb, but the flavour, oh wow, just AMAZING.

I experienced no spitback and no leakage. A must have for all you serious builders and flavour chasers.

The delivery from Heavengifts was superfast. The RTA arrived within 4 days from China to South Africa.

Back