Giveaway:Win Wotofo the Troll RTA , Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

Ohmsium 22mm mod, ordered black and recieved gunmetal due to a Asmodus packaging f-up. To date my favourite mod of all...

What is the biggest vapemail mistake experienced by you?
Placing a pre-order on Efun.
Paid end of August, still haven't received items.

Best coil build you've done to date?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1. my mind tells me one thing bout the post deck flavour galore its going to be epic

my best build i actually did today a quad coul build with ss 24ga in a clone buddah 30mm and she chucks the clouds

What would be the best box mod you used to date?

What would be the best box mod you used to date?

Have only been using one mod ... for now ... vaporesso tarot pro .

Q: What's the total percentage of flavouring you use when mixing up a batch of your favourite juice?

Have only been using one mod ... for now ... vaporesso tarot pro .

Q: What's the total percentage of flavouring you use when mixing up a batch of your favourite juice?
It averages between 5-15% depending on recipe and brands of flavouring

Q: What kinds of atomisers cannot be used on a hybrid mech mod?

It averages between 5-15% depending on recipe and brands of flavouring

Q: What kinds of atomisers cannot be used on a hybrid mech mod?
Those with a short 510 pin - gotta make full on proper contact!

What is your highest wattage mod and how many watts can it put out?

I vape about 20ml a day.

How long do you use a 18650 before replacing it?

Until it's stops working ? Actually not so sure. Haven't needed to replace any batteries as yet. (Too many I suppose)

Q: Using an external charger is "recommended" ,, but is it really necessary and why

Until it's stops working ? Actually not so sure. Haven't needed to replace any batteries as yet. (Too many I suppose)

Q: Using an external charger is "recommended" ,, but is it really necessary and why
Less so now with the fact that many dual battery mods have balanced charging and offer fast charging too.

However the chips in the external batteries are generally better and using an external charger will allow you to set your desired charge rate as well as provide more ventilation for the batteries.

Do you own a mech mod and why?

Less so now with the fact that many dual battery mods have balanced charging and offer fast charging too.

However the chips in the external batteries are generally better and using an external charger will allow you to set your desired charge rate as well as provide more ventilation for the batteries.

Do you own a mech mod and why?
I own 3 Mechs, a tube mech that is just somewhere in my toolbox as I don't like it, bought a Cricket V1 from a forum member but never used it as I got the Cricket V2 shortly after and still use it, I just like it but I don't find it much beter than my Regulated mod. (Maybe I just don't know how to use a mech properly, but I enjoy the Cricket V2.

Do you have a different morning wakeup juice thats only for in the mornings?

I own 3 Mechs, a tube mech that is just somewhere in my toolbox as I don't like it, bought a Cricket V1 from a forum member but never used it as I got the Cricket V2 shortly after and still use it, I just like it but I don't find it much beter than my Regulated mod. (Maybe I just don't know how to use a mech properly, but I enjoy the Cricket V2.

Do you have a different morning wakeup juice thats only for in the mornings?
No, but only because I am still hunting for a nice coffee recipe.

Q: What is the easiest way to determine how much nicotine solution to put into your DIY mix?

No, but only because I am still hunting for a nice coffee recipe.

Q: What is the easiest way to determine how much nicotine solution to put into your DIY mix?
Use a mixing app such as E-Juice Me Up.

What do you enjoy most about vaping?

Battery died on me, no biggie.

What is the lowest ohm you have vaped at?

0.15 ...130watts

Do you build your own exotic wire, if so what do you make or do you prefer to buy them ready made, if so what style do you often buy.

0.15 ...130watts

Do you build your own exotic wire, if so what do you make or do you prefer to buy them ready made, if so what style do you often buy.

A: I do not, I have a local builder whom I support but he makes on order for me, fused clapton 26*38 ni80

Q: does driptip overhang and attie overhang also drive you to selling a tank that you really really like?

A: I do not, I have a local builder whom I support but he makes on order for me, fused clapton 26*38 ni80

Q: does driptip overhang and attie overhang also drive you to selling a tank that you really really like?
Never, such things do not bother me for some strange reason.

What would your ultimate vape setup be?

Never, such things do not bother me for some strange reason.

What would your ultimate vape setup be?

A: Ahh you have to ask.... a bright minikin v2 kodama edition with a rainbow coated serpent mini 25mm atop and a custom matching hands tip with platinum ring inserts in the tip.

Q: What is the best stabwood semi high end mod out there today?

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #81 kittyjvr1 !!

UOWhxdj.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo the Troll RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$32.31 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

Back