Giveaway:Win Wotofo the Troll RTA , Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Extra Extra!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win the Troll RTA? Here you go.

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway for Free, Baby Monster for Flavor and Vapor! 10 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, new giveaway time again. Today we bring you a new prize - Wotofo the Troll RTA. As we know, Wotofo introduced several excellent & popular RTAs such as Conqueror and Serpent mini last year. Now they once again surprise us with this new Troll RTA which adopts an innovative one post deck design. The post is located in the middle of a 24mm diameter deck which makes coil building and wicking much easier. The coil is close to the drip tip, which will give your concentrated flavor and huge vapor clouds. Though it's compact in size, you can still enjoy a large 5ml e-liquid capacity. And the German-made peek insulator is another plus. In short, it's a simple looking yet unique RTA for both flavor & cloud chasing. Would like to try this litte atty personally? Then catch this chance to WIN it for free.

J4xWiw1.jpg

Giveaway Rules:
1. Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design (Every participant need answer this question in first entry)
2. Tag your forum friends or share this giveaway on your social media
3. Then Play Q&A Chain Game: you ask one question related to e-cigarette/vaping, next person need answer it and then post another question. (if the question is too hard for you, just write "no idea", then ask a new question; but please don't use this solution too frequent. :) It's a good time for you guys to communicate regarding anything of your vaping life.)

Example:
The first participant could start from this question "what vape setup you are using today?"

Note:
1. We use random.org to select and announce 1 winner on Feb. 5th, 2017.
2. You can enter as much as you want by playing Q&A Chain Game and please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3. We require at least 30 participants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news!!!

Our most important festival - Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon!
We prepare a huge spring festival sales to invite you join our joy and happiness. 30% off is waiting for you!!

5GQpLLA.jpg

More info, pls check: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Retail-China-Spring-Festival-Sales-2017.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #81 kittyjvr1 !!

UOWhxdj.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo the Troll RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$32.31 by using 10% off code “AHG10”.

Last edited:
1. The deck looks like a awesome design, but with these new designs it's hard to trust them with hotspots, etc
2. @Geoff
3. What object do you use to mix your nicotine before mixing your juice

1. Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design (Every participant need answer this question in first entry)
I think it looks great! I would love to vape on it and see how it compared to a Serpent Mini 25.

I think this is the perfect solution to have both of my favorites into 1, The serpent mini tank and Troll v2. The single post deck is a space saver for me and I would love to make the my 1st of its type.

3. Then Play Q&A Chain Game: you ask one question related to e-cigarette/vaping, next person need answer it and then post another question. (if the question is too hard for you, just write "no idea", then ask a new question; but please don't use this solution too frequent. :) It's a good time for you guys to communicate regarding anything of your vaping life.)
3. I have consumed immeasurable amounts of DIY mustard milk.

What law should all vapers know before doing sub-ohm builds?
Ohms Law

How many times have you burned your face on a newly installed Coil?;)

Ohms Law

How many times have you burned your face on a newly installed Coil?;)
Never.

Q: can nichrome wire be dry burned?

1. It's an awesome looking build deck and mod as a whole. I think the floating "submarine" post shape cod be cool to build on.

Back