I vape between 30w - 35w

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Probably stainless steel

4. Haven't used any wotofo products, would love to try

5. My EDC is my Eleaf Pico and melo III mini

The Wotofo Serpent 50W has the power but not the capacity to serve as a full day vape setup. Although I run low watttage between 40 and 65 watt, I chain vape and need about 6500 mah to see me through the day. Ideal as an in-between vape carried in top pocket though. Dual 26650 and 18650 mods are a bit big to carry in pockets.

Coils for the Conqueror... Would need to experiment as coils are not one size fits all. To start with a SS316L of about 6 to 8 winds 2 to 2.5mm Int dia for a starting point. I generally prefer moderate resistance single coil builds running low wattage with a fairly hard preheat punch, so some fine tuning required.

Only recently got acquainted with the Wotofo brand when I purchased a Serpent Mini 25. Ticks all the right boxes in terms of build, finish, ease of use and fitness for purpose at an affordable price. Although I have limited experience with the brand, I have little reason to expect otherwise from their other products.

Every Day Carry, I have a few. Cuboid, Hohm Slice, Therion 166. Tanks: Ijoy RDTA combo, Serpent Mini 25, and Phenotype L dripper.

1. The Blue serpent Mod, like the Form factor

2. Yeah, definitely. I mostly vape between 35-45W

3. 24g NI80 Coil

4. Serpent Mini 25, Awesome tank, easy to build on (both decks) and the Flavor and Vapor is GREAT!!

5. EDC Is my Smok G-Priv & Serpent Mini 25

1. I would like to win the WOTOFO Serpent 50W, it is nice and compact and it would be easy to carry with me when I'm going out.

Back