Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
I would like the conqueror as I've never used a postless deck before.

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

It would be enough watts for me as I vape between 35 and 45 watts. But the battery wouldn't get me very far.

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

Probably my usual 26 gauge stainless steel 6 wraps around a 3mm ID, coming in around 0.45 ohms.

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I have the serpent mini and it's a solid little tank.

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Vapor flask classic with the serpent mini.

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

No, I feel like it would lack power as I use a mod that goes up to 75W and vape around 60W

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
I have used the Sapor RDA and serpent mini 25mm RTA.
The quality of the brand is something was quite impressed with.

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose 2 winners at least getting 50 participants.
But now we just got about 21 participants.
So I will choose 1 winner this time. Hope you can understand

Congratulations! #81 shabs!
Your prize is Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit.

lJspZau.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Back