Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
As for the holiday season, while you vape fellow enjoy your joyful leisure time, Heaven Gifts would like to bring you guys more fun and excitement. We present you the Wotofo Vape Pack- Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit, an entry level kit ready for every vaper even a vape newbie, and Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA tank fits for advanced vapers, cloud chasers and coil building heads! Imagine this, after a cheerful family reunion moment, when things return to peace, a few finger typing could get you chance to win vape gear from us! How delightful that is! This time, we will prepare 1 Serpent 50W kits and 1 Conqueror Mini RTA to give away.

--------------------------------About Wotofo Vape Pack---------------------------------------

Wotofo Serpent 50W features aluminum alloy body, tiny in size, a feather level weight mod. However, it has a mighty performance. The height of the mod is only half high of a regular 18650 but it reaches 2000mAh capacity, full TC function. Besides, the e-liquid capacity of its tank catches beyond an average level-3.5ml.

Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA, adopts a postless deck, about to install dual coils. The amazing part of it is the cotton, coil and juice hole of itself are in the same level, which give it a excellent e-liquid conductivity! A very decent RTA choice for sure!

Reply any of the rules to enter:
1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)
6. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Notes:
1. We divide winners into 2 levels: first winner will get Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit, second one will get Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA
2. One answer per post, which means each participant can post 6 times at most.
3. The contest ends on Jan 8th, 2017. We use random.org to select winners.
4. We require at least 50 participants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose 2 winners at least getting 50 participants.
But now we just got about 21 participants.
So I will choose 1 winner this time. Hope you can understand

Congratulations! #81 shabs!
Your prize is Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit.

lJspZau.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:
1. I'd love to win the Serpent mod in green - it looks great in that colour.

2. 50W is more than enough for me. I only rarely go to 40W and usually stick around 25-30.

I stick to simple coils, so a standard round wire build in either 26 gauge kanthal or stainless steel will do me nicely.

I have the Serpent Mini 22 and 25, and the Sapor RTA 22 and 25. I think Wotofo has played a big part in making top quality atomisers accessible and affordable to any vaper.

My every day carry is usually a Minikin of some sort, with a Limitless RDTA topper.

4. Yes, I've used the Serpent mini 22 and Serpent mini 25. Wotofo makes great products and their RTA'S perform excellent.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

The serpent mod, I think it looks really good

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

I usually Vape around 40w so 50 will be plenty

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

I keep it quite simple, 26g stainless micro coils

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I've used both the serpent mini and the troll, their stuff is top class, some of the best on the market

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

My EDC is a Pico with a goblin v3, small enough to carry all day

Back