Good local Drills?

Darius1332

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey All

What is a good locally available drill for making coils? Trying to decide between a drill and DIY setup or getting a Daedalus.

If it's for coil making only, a powered screwdriver will do the trick just as well and they are very cheap. My Ryobi cordless handyline works perfectly and it works daily. Depends on the need. Coil building for yourself needs nothing fancy, it needs something that rotates and grips. Let us know what you decided on.
And there's nothing wrong with ryobi.I had quite a few of them and if it wasnt for battery packs I'd still use them

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Good evening gang !
ok I will be starting my own '' coiling'' soon and would like to know if my Dremel tool with a drill bit
will be helpful in operation ''WINDEY-WINDEY '' ?

Nope ou pjel, I've got 2x Dremel tools at home, 1x hanging type and 1x handheld and neither of them are at all usefull below say 8,000 RPM, going up al the way to 35,000 RPM. You want something that has torque and does like 400 RPM max to make lekker coils.

@darius 1332
Dude Game has this.its not high end but its dependable and should last a lifetime on medium to light duty.
Charging time is 3-5 hours. OK for medium duty
064a34973662990ebfd14954acdeb459.jpg

@darius 1332
Dude Game has this.its not high end but its dependable and should last a lifetime on medium to light duty.
Charging time is 3-5 hours. OK for medium duty
064a34973662990ebfd14954acdeb459.jpg

For wrapping coils yeah :p

Back