Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
goodlife VAPOR_Nine to Five.jpg
goodlife VAPOR – Nine to Five
(Georgia, USA)

Flavour Description:
“Is it coffee? Is it chocolate? Wait, no it's Tiramisu, well now it's changing again,
oh wow, now it's espresso, wait... Yeah, even we are amazed at how it changes as you vape. The more you vape, the more flavors come through! If you can, allow this one to steep for a week. Trust us, it's worth the wait.”

Nic: 6mg

My comments:
I wonder if the juice which I have hasn’t gone off, because it’s awful – even the fingertip taste is awful. It just isn’t possible to vape this and I’ve had to discard it.

Would I buy this juice again: Nope.

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #152

Their description, oof... Guessing you steeped it even longer than they suggested?

Oh wow here I was thinking it was a concentrate. Very strange that it was that bad, has so many good reviews.

Last edited:
Their description, oof... Guessing you steeped it even longer than they suggested?

Oh wow here I was thinking it was a concentrate. Very strange that it was that bad, has so many good reviews.

@Silo Yes, that comment in their description is rather odd, because one doesn't steep commercial juice. It has already been steeped by the time it's on the market. It definitely did not say that it was a concentrate though.

Back