Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Stingray X Clone by SXK/Infinite

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Omega RDA Clone by Fast Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

n0ugh7_zw

Data in the streets, Riker in the sheets!
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey peoples,
I want to make a review video. But I'd like some input on what you guys would like reviewed :p

I'll review the item with the most votes, next weekend :)

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, could you move it for me please?

i vote bigdripper only because I'm on a mission to start using a dripper when at home again

need to earn a little more moolah, or win a competition :p

I voted Magma but I'd like to see a local Big Dripper one too sooo.. :nerd: chop chop! :-D

Sorry man, the 3D dripper doesn't really grab me. Seems a little inferior to the Big Dripper, from the reviews I've seen.

I'm leaning towards doing the first review on the Magma, but the problem is that theres really a lot of good reviews on it, so it'd be kinda redundant. So that being the case, I think its between the Big Dripper V1 and the Stingray X so far. But, I'll go with whatever has the most votes on Friday evening.

Will shoot the review on Saturday, and hopefully edit and upload it on Sunday (Might be Monday, its been a while since i've done any motion graphics and the like)

I've also got vape mail on the way from China :p

Got clones of:
Little Boy RDA
Hobo V2 RDA
Orchid V4
Panzer
Magma
(Another one :p i want to see about drilling out the air holes)

oh, BTW, people stay away from the Mephisto and Plume veil clones from infinite... They are terrible.

The Mephisto leaks through the base of the negative posts. and the Positive post Spins, and because the 510 screw is too long theres no real way to fix it.

The Plumeveil also has a 510 issue, the positive pin is way to short, so it simply won't work on a lot of mods, and you can't adjust it without stuffing up the position of the positive post. in addition, they used a really crap gold coating on it, that i think hinders conductivity, and is most likely bad for you to be inhaling.

I now use neither of these atty's, they're just too dodgy.

Sorry man, the 3D dripper doesn't really grab me. Seems a little inferior to the Big Dripper, from the reviews I've seen.

I'm leaning towards doing the first review on the Magma, but the problem is that theres really a lot of good reviews on it, so it'd be kinda redundant. So that being the case, I think its between the Big Dripper V1 and the Stingray X so far. But, I'll go with whatever has the most votes on Friday evening.

Will shoot the review on Saturday, and hopefully edit and upload it on Sunday (Might be Monday, its been a while since i've done any motion graphics and the like)

I've also got vape mail on the way from China :p

Got clones of:
Little Boy RDA
Hobo V2 RDA
Orchid V4
Panzer
Magma
(Another one :p i want to see about drilling out the air holes)

Good point, Im changing my vote the the big dripper hahaha :p

I'll review the top 3 devices, going in the order of the votes, so (most likely) Big Dripper this weekend, and then i'll do the Magma next weekend, and the stingray X the weekend after that.

Right Voting over :p

Heres the review queue

Infinite/SXK Big Dripper RDTA (09.11.14)
Infinite/SXK Magma RDA (16.11.14)
Cigreen 454 Big Block RDA (23.11.14)
Infinite/SXK Stingray X Mechanical (23.11.14)
ToBeCo Vulcan RDA (30.11.14)

When my new batch of goodies to review comes from China, I'll have another vote to see if you guys want any of that stuff to jump the queue :p

I can't seem to open the link. Gives an invalid url. What's your YouTube Chanel name? Easier to search lol

ok, its very rough around the edges, and i need to make a plan for recording sound, because the read along thing isn't really going to fly.

but... here it is :)

ok, its very rough around the edges, and i need to make a plan for recording sound, because the read along thing isn't really going to fly.

Nice review man. Well done.

duuuuuuude looks damn good!!! Ecigssa is lucky to have you onboard!!! cant wait to see more from you!!

I love the way you do the review! Really awesome! I look forward to many more from you! Really nicely done! Would have preferred quieter laid back music!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :rock:

Wow @n0ugh7_zw - that was a super video
I like the simple overlays of the text as you were going along
And the occasional fast forwarding - made building that dual coil look so easy ;-) Lol
You have such a good knack for this stuff.
Well done!

PS - as for the "read along thing" - I think its great. If you record your own voice as well - that would be brilliant - but the text adds to the experience and maybe a bit of both would be a good idea

@Rob Fisher Thanks, I was a little worried breaking something more sedate out, might be a little too similar to pauly meatballs. But I have something in mind for my magma review :)

@Silver, thanks a lot, I'll play around with having my voice in, and using the text.

Back