• Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone by SXK/Infinte

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Stingray X Clone by SXK/Infinite

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Omega RDA Clone by Fast Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, its very rough around the edges, and i need to make a plan for recording sound, because the read along thing isn't really going to fly.

but... here it is :)

Very pro! I actually liked the 1'st couple of seconds (intro) of the background music ... and agree with @Silver - a voice here and there will just ad a finishing touch to an already awesome video. :rock:

awesome video. looking forward to seeing more of these in the future. your video reviews will definitely add more value to the forum. well done bro

Thanks a lot guys, wasn't expecting such a positive response. It's giving me motivation to get cracking on the next review :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First look a the HOBO V2 clone :)

YouTube link will become active once the videos done uploading about 20min from now ;)

ok, its very rough around the edges, and i need to make a plan for recording sound, because the read along thing isn't really going to fly.

but... here it is :)

Dude, very well done, I like it a lot. One positive critique (you said it) the read along distracts from the video, so I had to watch it twice :2c:

Thanks man, I'm working on a way to make that more fluid

Here is the next video :p Comments and criticisms welcome :)

YouTube link should be active in about 10-15min

Awesome vid man, that is some professional top quality reviewing right there. Only thing I would suggest is I would've liked to see some personal opinion stuff, like your favourite coil build, your impressions on the quality of the vape ie flavour, amount, density. Stuff that you like/ dislike about it like leaking or heating up too quickly. Other than that man, really top notch. I can see all the top vape companies spamming you with free stuff to review real soon!

Thanks, @Gambit

TBH, i hesitated to commit to a build for 2 reasons. Firstly, i've quite liked each build i've done in it, to the point that i don't really have a favourite, you can chuck just about anything in there, and it'll give you awesome flavour and density. Secondly, there are a ton of guys way more skilled in the art of coil building than me, who've made their recommendations with coiling magma's.

Heating up too quickly, is kinda down to how hot you like you vape. I like mine hot, hence the 0.32 ohm build. In something as restrictive as the magma, thats an inferno, so I don't think too many people would enjoy it. I think most people would be best off building them at 0.8-1.2 maybe 1.5 if they're using a regulated device.

As far as leaking, I've not had it leak on me, unless i really over drip a lot. I stick a ton of cotton in there, and it seems to do the job perfectly, its why i said it's a really solid ADV.

The other side to it, is that the Magma is pretty old now, and it's been reviewed by all the Big guys, Rip, Suck My Mod, etc... So I was looking at it more from the perspective of judging the quality of the clone, as opposed to judging the quality of the design.

That all said, I'll try to add a little more flavour to the next video and some recommendations.

Thanks, @Gambit

TBH, i hesitated to commit to a build for 2 reasons. Firstly, i've quite liked each build i've done in it, to the point that i don't really have a favourite, you can chuck just about anything in there, and it'll give you awesome flavour and density. Secondly, there are a ton of guys way more skilled in the art of coil building than me, who've made their recommendations with coiling magma's.

Heating up too quickly, is kinda down to how hot you like you vape. I like mine hot, hence the 0.32 ohm build. In something as restrictive as the magma, thats an inferno, so I don't think too many people would enjoy it. I think most people would be best off building them at 0.8-1.2 maybe 1.5 if they're using a regulated device.

As far as leaking, I've not had it leak on me, unless i really over drip a lot. I stick a ton of cotton in there, and it seems to do the job perfectly, its why i said it's a really solid ADV.

The other side to it, is that the Magma is pretty old now, and it's been reviewed by all the Big guys, Rip, Suck My Mod, etc... So I was looking at it more from the perspective of judging the quality of the clone, as opposed to judging the quality of the design.

That all said, I'll try to add a little more flavour to the next video and some recommendations.
Ah okay fair enough, maybe title the vid as clone vs authentic? Yeah was just thinking more in general and just giving examples of stuff to talk about, to throw your own spin on it. I have this magma clone, so was more looking for your impression/ experience with it. You're the expert doing the review, so we want to know what your opinions are. Keep up the good work though man, looking forward to the next one :)

I think i'm going to need to change up the review queue.

The Tobeco 454 big block clone, actually is pretty substandard, and frankly I dont think it deserves to have a review. I don't really want to shed light on something, that should be allowed to find a dark lonely place to die.

I'm thinking that I should replace it with a Hobo V2 clone review? How many people would be keen on that? if you're keen like this post.

Brilliant video! Love the way you speed up the boring parts! More reviewers should do this! Really nice job. Have subscribed and will watch ALL your videos for sure!

Wow. Please keep the reviews coming. Really love the way you do your reviews.

I think i'm going to need to change up the review queue.

The Tobeco 454 big block clone, actually is pretty substandard, and frankly I dont think it deserves to have a review. I don't really want to shed light on something, that should be allowed to find a dark lonely place to die.

I'm thinking that I should replace it with a Hobo V2 clone review? How many people would be keen on that? if you're keen like this post.
Is that not the point of a review? To help us decide if good or bad.

Fair enough, I'll work those elements into the next video. I did sort of include this in the magma review, if you read the yellow text. But I'll make it more prominent for the next review.

The tobeco 454, is nigh unusable. I'd rather wait till I have a better clone of it. I'll do a vlog kinda thing, where I'll tell people to stay away from specific clones. Maybe that's better?

Great video !!! :clap: especially like the the spinning of the objects in the beginning - very creative

Back