Group Buys And Co-ops

We are giving some peeps a bit more time to order, as some people are still waiting for payday - but the plan is to place the order on Monday - so barring any customs or shipping issues we should have it end next week, beginning of the following week

Lets get distributors ready for variouse cities that way we can all pitch on on shiping to a specific person amd colleect or distribute from there ? The alternatice is everyone paying for courier service.. just a thought .. saves skyblue from the hasssels of individual pakaging then shiping ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan

We can also offer another option - if you want to wait till your next order from us - then we can include the battery/batteries in that order for you

Good idea Derick , i need to order some other stuff from you guys anyway.

Just remind us in the comments of your order that you want the batteries included

or tell us a joke in the comments - some entertainment while we get your order ready :)

Just remind us in the comments of your order that you want the batteries included

or tell us a joke in the comments - some entertainment while we get your order ready :)
:DWhat do you call it if someone respray a car in Springs? Change of ownership.
Anyway, I have already included shipping, so I will have a look at the christmas specials and include some goodies!

Well im in ct anyone else ordering from down here can pm me and we can do group ahipping ;) alternative post office counter to counter has a special running 70 bucks for bag u can fill it and send

sent from Evic 2.0

Well im in ct anyone else ordering from down here can pm me and we can do group ahipping ;) alternative post office counter to counter has a special running 70 bucks for bag u can fill it and send

sent from Evic 2.0
When it hits the country we can speak... if i need to order somthi g thn will add it if not im wikling to do group ship

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Order has been placed, from payment to shipping takes anything from 3 to 7 day's, as soon as I have the tracking number I'll post it here and you can all track it from Hong Kong to South Africa :)

With the batteries, I'm guessing it is via sea freight?
heh, nope, TNT still ships batteries - at a price, so it will be air freight - once they ship it, it usualy gets here within a day, but they haven't shipped it yet - can take 2 or 3 days before they do.

Then once it arrives, customs will fart around with it for another few days before TNT will deliver to us.

Once they ship, we will get a tracking number and Melinda will post it here, so people can see what's what :)

EDIT: So taking above into account - make ready for next week sometime

heh, nope, TNT still ships batteries - at a price, so it will be air freight - once they ship it, it usualy gets here within a day, but they haven't shipped it yet - can take 2 or 3 days before they do.

Then once it arrives, customs will fart around with it for another few days before TNT will deliver to us.

Once they ship, we will get a tracking number and Melinda will post it here, so people can see what's what :)

Super fee duper

sent from my EviC 2.0

Any updates on batteries

sent from my EviC 2.0

Yea I also use TNT all the time. They are actually infact the worst world wide courier ever. With big packages we insist on using Thai-Air global mail. Half the price and faster.

I'm Currently waiting for the Tracking number, According to efest their forwarder has picked it up on Friday and will send them the Tracking number, she will give it to me as soon as she has it :)

TRACKING NUMBER :- Efest Batteries Group Buy 424018979 and can be tracked via www.tnt.com

I'm Currently waiting for the Tracking number, According to efest their forwarder has picked it up on Friday and will send them the Tracking number, she will give it to me as soon as she has it :)
Thanks

sent from my EviC 2.0

These are IMR for mech mods correct?

Gizmo it is for the Flat Top Efest IMR 18650 1600 mAh 3.7V LiMn battery group buy :)

Here's the specs for the bats from efest
http://www.efestpower.com/Product/3798601810.html

Size weight: 50g Length: 64.91 mm Diamter: 18.34 mm
Info top: flat top Bottom: non-procted
Capacity Typical Capacity: 1600mAh Min capacity: 1600mAh
Max discharge current 30A (20C) quick charge current 1600mA (1C)
Quick discharge current 1600mA (10C) cycle life: 500 times
Charge cut-off voltage 4.2V ± 0.5V Charge cut-off current 0.01C 5A(at CV mode)
Initial Impedance Max: 18mΩ discharge cut-off voltage 3.0V
Temperature: dishcarge temperature range:-10°C—60°C
shcarge temperature range: 0°C—40°C
storage: 1 year:-20°C—25°C
3 months:-20°C—45°C
1 month:-20°C—60°C

Back