Group Buys And Co-ops

yes they will work

and to be honest for the price its a great buy
it just means you wont be using the full 30A as the electro mods have short circuit protection and the switch on the evic is rated at 2.5amps and i believe other elec mods are 3 - 5 amps

for the evic id look at the 3400 ma pannies.. but theese are a very good got a week of vaping out of my 3400 mahs whhen i had the evic \

but that said these bats will work well and if you decide to go mechanical mods you will already have the batteries

yes they will work

and to be honest for the price its a great buy
it just means you wont be using the full 30A as the electro mods have short circuit protection and the switch on the evic is rated at 2.5amps and i believe other elec mods are 3 - 5 amps

for the evic id look at the 3400 ma pannies.. but theese are a very good got a week of vaping out of my 3400 mahs whhen i had the evic \

but that said these bats will work well and if you decide to go mechanical mods you will already have the batteries
I was looking for the panasonics but too pricey I have aw for the mechanical.

At the price it makes sense

sent from Evic 2.0

Not sure how that works .. will have to wait on melinda .. i chose free option for nw of price need to change ill gladly transfer the 65 rand for shipping

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Everyone will be responsible for their own shipping, this is not for the shop this is a group buy, so it's the same let say if Crafty was bringing it in you would pay him to send the stuff to you right? that's how it works I think.

Link is up and running and you can start ordering, use freeship on the coupon code...this is ONLY for the batteries at this time.

Here is the link again

http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/Efest/groupbuy-efest-imr-18650-30A

Once it hits the you guys we can pay ypu for shipping... awwsum thanks for the clearing things up ... looking forward to these batts

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi Zeegee use Coupon code freeship for your battery order, shipping will be discussed once we get it, we are going to look for the cheapest way to get it to everyone :)

Back