Guide to fine-tuning Temp Control Vaping

Wow ! What a fantastic tutorial/guide. You must be really pleased to see that all your work has paid off. You have already helped , and will continue to help, many members. Like you, I enjoy the tinkering aspect of vaping (diy juice, coils, wattage mode, different wires etc.). That is why I stayed away from TC mode. Before reading your opus I incorrectly believed that once I had set up in TC mode the tinkering was over, and I would be now vaping on autopilot. This is clearly not the case. It opens the doors to yet more tinkering.

I can't believe that you felt the need to "apologize" for English being your second language. Tons of English forum members, myself included, would love to be able to produce such a well written document in their native tongue, let alone in a second language.

Well done and many thanks. I look forward to your next installment.

Dear @Ezekiel Have you seen the Arctic Fox Firmware {Rus} software to help get a bigger grasp of TFR values etc for models of chips that are not DNA? Helps all the JOyetech, VTC, and RX models :0

Hi @Ezekiel

I used temp control early on with a crappy mod and I did not like it.
I now have a DNA 250 and the TC is working fantastically. Your guide was a invaluable guide for me.

I could not find PART 2 or PART 3? Are they is separate threads?

Thanks again.

Woah, thank you for putting this post up! You really are prophetic and well informed.
And please let me add that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with your language other than being too good the rest of us with colloquial dictionaries cannot keep up.
I’ve been at this since the very start with e-cigs(no such term Vape then), and like your kind self like to tinker about with TC, specially with them special juices that have such a complex flavour profile.
I’ve recently got a dual batt VT167 with the new DNA250 chip and I think it pretty much rocks! However, the chip keeps kicking me back into wattage mode when I use SS, and I’ve tried and tried and finally come to the conclusion that no matter what substype of SS, the stuff we get here is too contaminated to do a proper TC. (Where I mean I configure the mod to hit max temp for that particular juice (just under boiling point) and then have it slowly run down as I draw harder and the Vape gets cooler.) Cannot do it with SS361, 317, L’s, you name it. Ni200 as well but that maybe coz I get fed up and don’t coil it right. Ti GR-1 is excellent though. Love it so much I sleep with my mod. Interstingly, only the Newer DNAs (60 and 250W) do this. No other chip including the best Chinese YiHi can detect and “kick me out” of TC mode. Hoping to get some insight into this, does anyone else have the same problem?

And thanks once again, I hope this gets stickied because it’s going to help so many people! Kudos for the effort, please do run for president for the next WHO election!

Thanks for joining @TOXOT
Welcome

I dont know the answer to your question because I don't use TC vaping - tried it once or twice - but reverted back to normal power mode

Maybe @Ezekiel can respond or anyone else that knows
I haven't seen Ezekiel here for quite some time - but I see he was present in late July

Back