Hall of Vape - Stuttgart

Have fun @Rob Fisher !

I am not going to Stuttgart, I have no time left since I just got back from Thailand. Pity, would have been good to meet you there. You are in good hands there anyways ;)

Have fun @Rob Fisher !

I am not going to Stuttgart, I have no time left since I just got back from Thailand. Pity, would have been good to meet you there. You are in good hands there anyways ;)

@Tom, nice to see you checking in
How far are you from Stuttgart?
Is it a train trip or does one have to fly?

@Tom, nice to see you checking in
How far are you from Stuttgart?
Is it a train trip or does one have to fly?
Its about 450km. Best to go by car or train. We were considering it ....

Its about 450km. Best to go by car or train. We were considering it ....

Ok cool
Is Hall of Vape the biggest vape expo in Germany currently?

Ok cool
Is Hall of Vape the biggest vape expo in Germany currently?
Yeah, it is. I think its the third year running. Before it was the expo in Oberhausen, in October. That is very close to me, pity that they did not rather extend this one. Maybe due to the density of the suppliers. I think most of the big players are relatively close to Stuttgart. I.e. InTaste

Judging by the few photos of the hall Rob it doesn't seem all that big? Maybe at most twice size of vapecon? Is that true? How many SQM is that venue out of interest.

2f3132f19b9259c5086fa2797ece7595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren from Armor mods. So grateful because he gave me one of the proto type subohm tanks to test for him. Chicken dinner.
4e66486acd54111bbeb6b8a33e255237.jpg

Darren from Armor mods. So grateful because he gave me one of the proto type subohm tanks to test for him. Chicken dinner.
4e66486acd54111bbeb6b8a33e255237.jpg

The first public display of the Skyfall RDA. It’s bloody beautiful and really well made. Release in about two weeks.
e099cc3f28a4eb6b6f61bcaa8241f5b6.jpg

The first public display of the Skyfall RDA. It’s bloody beautiful and really well made. Release in about two weeks.
e099cc3f28a4eb6b6f61bcaa8241f5b6.jpg

Ok let’s take another selfie and this time with the guy from the shed Mark Todd.
9ac758b8fd60fa5681387bdb2475463a.jpg

Ok let’s take another selfie and this time with the guy from the shed Mark Todd.
9ac758b8fd60fa5681387bdb2475463a.jpg

As always a fat queue at the Frankie stand.
11cd2802eb2c9ac058e72eee1ebf68f1.jpg

The net must be bad there as i am seeing doubke of everything! Haha! Uncle Rob! Find Victor to do a nipple pic!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That is awesome @Rob Fisher !!
Such great pics
Give it horns!

Back