Handlebar – The Charlie

Flavour Description: "Chocolate injected cappuccino"

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: 3mg
Mod: Pico Resin, iJustS
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 30W – 40W

My comment:
“Chocolate injected”? More like s..t injected. Seriously. This juice tastes like s..t (though how I would know that beats me, as I’ve never tasted s..t). I’ve never said this about any juice before and I don’t really like slating a juice, as tastes differ, but this one …!

I just could not believe that a juice could taste like this, so I took the following steps:
- Tried it at 40W on the Pico Resin (I prefer to vape at 30W)
- Let it stand for a few hours, thinking it might “adjust” itself.
- Replaced the coil – again, in case something was wrong with the coil.
- Tried it in my trusty iJust S.

Conclusion: It’s vile; disgusting; repulsive . I wouldn’t even insult someone with a PIF. It’s going down the drain right now.

I’m just so thankful that this was not the first coffee juice which I ever tried, as I would never have vaped another coffee again.

Would I buy this juice again: Not if you paid me $100!!!

Lol! Oh dear, sorry to hear this one was a big flop @Hooked !!

Thanks for doing these coffee reviews. :)

Lol! Oh dear, sorry to hear this one was a big flop @Hooked !!

Thanks for doing these coffee reviews. :)

A flop is nothing - this one was an unmitigated disaster! There are some juices which I haven't liked but perhaps others will, so I'll be honest and state that I didn't like it - and why - and say that I wouldn't buy it again. But this one .... whew!

Do you like coffee juice, @Carnival?

A flop is nothing - this one was an unmitigated disaster! There are some juices which I haven't liked but perhaps others will, so I'll be honest and state that I didn't like it - and why - and say that I wouldn't buy it again. But this one .... whew!

Do you like coffee juice, @Carnival?

I really appreciate your honest reviews. Yes, I do like coffee juices! So I'll be following your thread and reviews on them!

Back