Hands up if one of the C-waves rolled you...

The symptoms usually peak towards Day 5 - 6. Hang in there!

I don't know when my symptoms really started. I had a scratchy throat from Friday that I thought was just the k@k weather we've been having. The fevers started on Tuesday. So I suppose somewhere in the middle should be where the symptoms actually started and work things from there.

Yeah , my day three, four and five were the worst. Symptoms were that my brain switched off and it was like being in that movie " The Fog"
images

and I was not even vaping.

Wishing all a healthy and speedy recovery! Breathe in steam each day with some vicks or eucalyptus drops and have lots of ginger rooibos tea with lemon, mint and honey and one ACC200 tab dropped in. This is what worked for us but im sure everyone has got their special home remedies :)
Stay warm as possible.

Wife also tested positive. And she had her jab on Friday. If only they jabbed the nursery school staff with the other staff she would have had her extra layer of protection.

Moral of the story, get the jab as soon as you can. Regret on this one is too late.

I say again, you do not want this thing unjabbed. I 100% believe I would have been admitted by now.

Anyway, on tonight's menu, cold fevers with a healthy cough of a covid gem served with a side dish of cottonmouth. Think I'm off to bed early tonight.

Wife also tested positive. And she had her jab on Friday. If only they jabbed the nursery school staff with the other staff she would have had her extra layer of protection.

Moral of the story, get the jab as soon as you can. Regret on this one is too late.

I say again, you do not want this thing unjabbed. I 100% believe I would have been admitted by now.

Anyway, on tonight's menu, cold fevers with a healthy cough of a covid gem served with a side dish of cottonmouth. Think I'm off to bed early tonight.
Sorry to hear that mate. Wishing you both a speedy recovery!

We had a Covid scare at work (chap was negative thank goodness) and I’m booked to go get jabbed Monday. I was so worried to get the virus and not be jabbed!

now bugger off to bed and get better!

sorry to hear @Adephi
I suppose many of us are bound to get COVID at some point
So many people I know now who have gotten it, thankfully most are ok

Back