Hands up if one of the C-waves rolled you...

many medications and vaccines have caused birth defects from not testing properly

Some medications yes, but your doctor will warn you about then. Vaxxines no, it cannot and has not caused any birth deffects.

They are currently testing it on pregnant woman as a matter of routine. What they have found is that the mother can pass antibodies derived from the vaccine to the baby through the milk.

Some medications yes, but your doctor will warn you about then. Vaxxines no, it cannot and has not caused any birth deffects.

They are currently testing it on pregnant woman as a matter of routine. What they have found is that the mother can pass antibodies derived from the vaccine to the baby through the milk.
I disagree strongly. Do some research on vaccines , there are many cases. And to clarify, I'm not talking about Covid vaccines, I'm talking about all of them, it's taken many years to perfect the vaccines we get today as routine. Years of study and research went in to determine the effects they have on us. A year is by far not sufficient on child development or effects on fetus development.

Hahahaha I kid you not he was actually dead serious. He even wanted to haul out his Bible and show me....
He also still believes that God will return Donald to president before the end of the year..

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
I’ve also run into a couple of the “this vaccine is the mark of the beast” individuals.

Day 15 and we out of isolation.
The post covid phase is almost as bad as the covid phase..
Right now we both have exteme fatigue and wife has broken out in hives/shingles over her whole body and I have digestive problems with constant nausea.

But on the flip side we alive and got through this and didn't become a statistic.

Wishing you both a speedy recovery @DougP. What you're going through must surely take an emotional toll as well.

Brother's kiddo tested negative so at least they don't have to worry about that for now. Apparently just very bad bronchitis so he will probably be in hospital for another couple of days.

Today is the first day that i have had a vape in my usual fashion since I tested positive. I did however make up an MTL set up and used this to test my sense of taste and smell. Old stuff but still worked a treat. Tiny tiny compared to what I use now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210706_105523.jpg
    IMG_20210706_105523.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210706_105535.jpg
    IMG_20210706_105535.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210706_105540.jpg
    IMG_20210706_105540.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 32
Today is the first day that i have had a vape in my usual fashion since I tested positive. I did however make up an MTL set up and used this to test my sense of taste and smell. Old stuff but still worked a treat. Tiny tiny compared to what I use now.
Can you actually taste anything?? I just get the cooling sensation and nothing else!

What tank is that, btw?

My niece has just let us know. Her 4 month old baby is critical in hospital with covid.

We also know of 5 year old who is in hospital on a ventilator with covid phneumonia.
My wife's work colleague is also in hospital critically ill with Covid phneumonia as well

Be careful out there guys this virus is now getting out of control and is hitting kids hard now to.

And now health department is reporting a new strain from Brazil called "lambda" is now spreading here to.

My niece has just let us know. Her 4 month old baby is critical in hospital with covid.

We also know of 5 year old who is in hospital on a ventilator with covid phneumonia.
My wife's work colleague is also in hospital critically ill with Covid phneumonia as well

Be careful out there guys this virus is now getting out of control and is hitting kids hard now to.

Worrying stuff Doug, My sincere hope that they all come through this.

Laura from MILC also just told me her friend and 5 year child also got the covid now to.

Both my youngest daughter and her boyfriend have had Covid... he got it first and only a week after that did my daughter get the symptoms. They have both since recovered but get tired really fast. It was not fun at all.

Both my youngest daughter and her boyfriend have had Covid... he got it first and only a week after that did my daughter get the symptoms. They have both since recovered but get tired really fast. It was not fun at all.
Glad they got through it. This post covid tiredness is a mood killer

Went to the pharmacy today and saw a display of oxygen level testers on the counter (those things that you clip on your finger). Never seen that there before, so my immediate thought was that there must be quite a lot of COVID cases here, otherwise the pharmacy wouldn't be stocking those things. We don't hear about it though. I wish we had at least some indication.

Shortly thereafter, my brother told me that his nextt-door neighbour had been taken to hospital. He was tested positive about a week ago and slowly declined. Now he's in hospital, apparently needing oxygen, but they don't have any. His wife is frantic as the hospital won't let her in to see him. I can't even imagine what she's going through.

And the house next to them is in quarantine because of COVID as well.

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] I posted this in the wrong thread. Could you please move it to https://www.ecigssa.co.za/hands-up-if-one-of-the-c-waves-rolled-you.t72980/page-5#post-926695

Sorry folks!

Last edited:

Whew that's bad @DougP. Wishing them all well.

Glad to hear that they recovered @Rob Fisher. I've read on the Internet that the fatigue can continue for a very long time.

There was an insert on CNN earlier this afternoon about the situation here in Gauteng...
They interviewed doctors at the hospital's (they blacked out their faces as they were scared of reprisals from the government here) and they had secret cellphone footage taken at a hospital here (looked like a netcare hospital) ...they say the hospital's look like war zones and footage shows patients clogging up the hallways and emergency rooms as there is no beds left in the hospital's.

They also said SA now accounts for 63% of all new infections in Africa

We were told the same thing. Our med aid contacted us after the positive tests and said we qualify for an oxygen meter. They got it to us the next day. Our Doc told us to monitor this thing carefully and call him if they went below 90. He said this was critical as there are no beds and if the sat levels dropped he would make a plan for oxygen at home before trying to find a bed. Reading between the lines I don't think he wants his patients in hospital unless it is absolutely life threatening.
All I can say is I am so glad I am no longer a smoker. My Mrs was never below 96 and the worst I saw was 92 on day 4.

Better every day… I can even almost start to think about thinking that I am getting the occasional fleeting blip on the taste radar!
My wife is doing much better, but she is showing the same signs that she had before going into pre-term labour with our first two kids. Apparently pre-term births is a common Covid complication (who knew), so we are super worried, as she is only at 18 weeks now.

Better every day… I can even almost start to think about thinking that I am getting the occasional fleeting blip on the taste radar!
My wife is doing much better, but she is showing the same signs that she had before going into pre-term labour with our first two kids. Apparently pre-term births is a common Covid complication (who knew), so we are super worried, as she is only at 18 weeks now.

Hope your wife will be OK.

FYI
f432619b3598ae509d97ccacfdc45f84.jpg

Back