Happy 2 year birthday to ECIGSSA!

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
Happy Birthday EcigsSA! Thank you Admin, mods and all from EcigsSA for everything you do, this place has made my vape journey that much more enriched and I thank you for that :h:

Happy-birthday-greeting-card-2.jpg

Happy 2nd birthday ECIGSSA!
Today marks the 2nd year since it started this day two years ago (6 Oct 2013)

What an experience! Remarkable.

Thank you to @Gizmo for creating such a special place and to everyone on the forum that has made it what it is today. My vaping would be nowhere near as pleasurable as it is without this forum.

image.jpg

Have moved several posts from the birthday thread to this dedicated thread. Thanks for your original post @DoubleD !

2 years. wow that was flew by... heres to many more..
Happy Birthday Ecigssa!!

Happy birthday Ecigssa! We have such an awesome forum thanks to you guys and the all the members that make it so great. Long may it live :dance:

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA! Thanks to the sponsors, mods, vendors and all the members involved that contributes to a substantial part of my daily entertainment in all the various forms.

Happy happy, wish ECIGSSA many wonderful years to come and thank you all Admin, Mods and all contributors for making ECIGSSA what it is today. :clap:

ECIGSSA changed my life :h:

ECIGSSA Happy Birthday! You and all the members will never really know how much I appreciate you and what you have done for me! You all ROCK! :rock: Also special mention needs to be made of the man and woman who created it... @Gizmo you are special... @Stroodlepuff you are special! :inlove:
HB2.jpg

Whoo hoo.. I didn't even realize. You are 100% correct @DoubleD, Today is a very special day indeed!!

Through all the hardships, ECIGSSA is still going strong thanks to all our amazing members..

Wow its been two years already?

Seems like just the other day (well not actually LOL)

Its been an awesome journey, heres to many more.

Thanks to @Gizmo for starting this wonderful place, and to all the members who made it what it is.

Happy Birthday to all you awesome people, if you're registered on this forum then you've made this place special.... you guys all rock :D

b-daydancingrat.gif

Here's to you @Gizmo ;)

Gatsby-Cheers.jpg

Congrats Ecigssa!! May there be many more! Well done to every member too for making this such a fun place to hang out, share and learn!!

Happy Birthday ✌ May there be many more.

Happy birthday Ecigssa!!! Thank you to all the mods, admins and awesome members for being with us on this journey! You all rock!!!

Back