Happy New Year and Thank You!

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I didn't know where to post this lol.

I'd just like wish all the wonderful peeps on this forum, the vendors and [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] a happy and peaceful New Year. May all your wishes come true in 2018.

I'd also like to thank you all for your unbelievable helpfulness and friendliness. Honestly, I've never been part of such an amazing group.

To [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and the techno guys and gals - A big thank you for all the work that you do behind the scenes - or should I say, behind the keyboard! You run an awesome forum!!

Have a vaping good year in 2018!

:h::h::h:

I didn't know where to post this lol.

I'd just like wish all the wonderful peeps on this forum, the vendors and [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] a happy and peaceful New Year. May all your wishes come true in 2018.

I'd also like to thank you all for your unbelievable helpfulness and friendliness. Honestly, I've never been part of such an amazing group.

To [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and the techno guys and gals - A big thank you for all the work that you do behind the scenes - or should I say, behind the keyboard! You run an awesome forum!!

Have a vaping good year in 2018!

:h::h::h:
Agreed @Hooked!!

2017 would’ve sucked that much harder had it not been for this forum.

Always a laugh, information being shared and a general lack of douchbaggery that other platforms seem to have. Everyone here just wants to help where they can and make this vaping journey of all of ours that much more enjoyable.

Safe and happy New Years to all :party:

@Hooked @Paul33 , agree with the sentiment. It is nice to be part of something where everyone's only mission is to help, assist and share with regards to the vaping journey.

Hope that 2018 will be exceptional and that we all will again selflessly share and build the community. May it be the year we have all been wishing for.

Thanks for the post @Hooked !
Wishing you all the very best for the year ahead and thanks for your involvement here!
You are right that we have a very special community here with lots of helpful members

Here's to an excellent 2018 ahead!
:ole:

Well done to this entire team. This forum has helped me and I know it has also helped many others on their vaping journey!

Big props to all who are involved in the upkeep of this and here’s to a great 2018! When’s Vapecon 2018 again???
:b1::banana::b1::ole:

Well done to this entire team. This forum has helped me and I know it has also helped many others on their vaping journey!

Big props to all who are involved in the upkeep of this and here’s to a great 2018! When’s Vapecon 2018 again???
:b1::banana::b1::ole:

Thanks @Jengz - and thanks for your involvement here!
VaoeCon 2018 is coming, don't worry !
We hope to announce it soon...

Happy 2018 everyone.
May everyone have a blessed year and i wish yous all the best for the New Year and many many vape mails...

Much love
The OG C4D

Happy 2018 [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP], and ecigssa friends. Enjoying a great meal with my family. DSC_1164.JPG DSC_1165.JPG DSC_1165.JPG

d682e9708fb35c3f489bc6968126e444.jpg

Make this a good one guys & Girls

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Here's to wishing everyone on the forum a great 2018.

May you all have a great year and many happy vapes!!

a0e692d1aa55c983644f19bc5dfffb14.jpg

New year's table check.

Will send a lovely heartwarming message to all you wonderful people after my blood alcohol level improves. Happy 2018!IMG_20171231_220116.jpg

Happy New all... 2017 was a great year for ECIGSSA and Stinky conversions! Let's make 2018 even better! Thanks to everyone on the forum who makes it a place we all wanna be!
SitekaNYE 058.JPG SitekaNYE 063.JPG

:baloon: Best wishes to the ECIGSSA family for 2018 :baloon:

A big thanks to all of you guys & gals that contribute and make this forum a worthwhile cause and a special place to visit ! :Saeufer:

Yip, with about 3660 seconds of 2017 left, I wish to thank everyone involved and part of this great forum a prosperous and successful 2018. My, and many others lives would simply not be the same without you.

All the best for 2018!

My first vape this year ;-)

Back to basics.

VM Strawberry Ice blend plus a touch of Guava.

3acaed06277ba8a002dfa0a3957abf0f.jpg

Happy 2018 to all the people on the forum!

Happy New Year Everyone :party:

May 2018 be filled with peace, happiness and success, great e liquids and no replacement glass requirements :-D

Back