Found a new DIY Shop in Australia and wanted to let you guys know

SessionDrummer

The SteamCrave Guy
LV

Awards
I think it was @lukeloop who had posted he had scored the fabled, and very elusive DuoMeil flavors, and a HUGE sampler pack from .....

Well I HAD to check out the flavors there, as I'd never heard of them, but the rumors were, they were VERY good, and HELLA strong. Like Medicine Flower strong. So I found their site, and checked out the "Flavour Pack"

They had some really good ones in there, and all 30ml bottles at that. I decided to hand pick a ton of 10ml with a couple biggies. Now shipping from Australia to the US isn't cheap, BUT, it's actually not that bad. I placed the order, and I think the next day, I got an email ....................

Hi Derek,
Are you the Session Drummer?

Cheers,
James

Hehe, so I'm thinking, "Shit, what did I do" ?? !!!

LOLZ.

I hit James up, and we ended up having QUITE the conversation, and apparently they've heard of me down there !!!! Probably @woftam's fault, but either way, it was actually very humbling, and gratifying at the same time, if that makes sense. It's always great to feel like you're making, or having an impact. I've probably got many of YOU to thank for this as well, so thank you for that. Team effort.

I started checking out their site, and dammit, it's good. They are apparently VERY involved with the community, and even have recipes on there site. YES, they sell juices, one-shots, and they STILL offer recipes, ON THEIR SITE !!!! Says a lot about them. I'm still chatting on and off with James, and the more I do, the more I want to do business with him, and Liquid DIY.

If you're in Australia, OR, are looking for a fresh take on the whole DIY thing, don't hesitate to check them out. I like to support businesses, that actually support US.

Snap 2022-12-06 at 18.56.24.png

DIY 1.gifDIY 2.gif

Very interesting and thank you.

Would love to hear your thoughts on these flavours, more specifically the mixing percentages as, according to the site, the manufacturer's recommended percentages are between 15-20%, though they indicate a 0.5-1% due to it being so strong. That is quite a jump between the percentages and before I fork over almost three thousand Rand (alas, that's how much it will cost us with shipping for the flavour pack) I want to know if it will be worth it.

Very interesting and thank you.

Would love to hear your thoughts on these flavours, more specifically the mixing percentages as, according to the site, the manufacturer's recommended percentages are between 15-20%, though they indicate a 0.5-1% due to it being so strong. That is quite a jump between the percentages and before I fork over almost three thousand Rand (alas, that's how much it will cost us with shipping for the flavour pack) I want to know if it will be worth it.
I'm looking forward to getting into these @ivc_mixer, as they're brand new to me, and hadn't really heard about them before. BUT, once I started searching, it seems they are very highly regarded, AND strong. With a MFG rec of 15-20%, hehe, something seems to be way off, because as you said, people are using them down to Medicine Flower levels.

Back