Has anyone noticed an increase in bad KangerTech coils?

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I remember this topic coming up the other day, after reading this reddit thread. And judging from some of the replies, it does seem as though QC is slipping.

submitted an hour ago by EtcEtcWhateva

I have an Aerotank mini and I've been using 1.8 Ohm coils with it. I've been buying a 5 pack of coils and it seems like the last few times I've been getting 1 or 2 coils that don't work. I put them in my battery and all the battery does is blink. I've tried unscrewing it and screwing it back in, but no matter what I do it doesn't work. The next coil in the pack usually works fine, so it's not the battery running out of charge. It also seems like some of the coils will have a more burnt taste like dry vaping sometimes, but this could be how I'm using it. After I switch coils it goes away, but I'm going through coils so fast now, it's getting annoying. I just went through 4 in the past week including the bad ones and it used to be 1 per week.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this too.

________________________________________________________________________________

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...anyone_noticed_an_increase_in_bad_kangertech/

I remember this topic coming up the other day, after reading this reddit thread. And judging from some of the replies, it does seem as though QC is slipping.

submitted an hour ago by EtcEtcWhateva

I have an Aerotank mini and I've been using 1.8 Ohm coils with it. I've been buying a 5 pack of coils and it seems like the last few times I've been getting 1 or 2 coils that don't work. I put them in my battery and all the battery does is blink. I've tried unscrewing it and screwing it back in, but no matter what I do it doesn't work. The next coil in the pack usually works fine, so it's not the battery running out of charge. It also seems like some of the coils will have a more burnt taste like dry vaping sometimes, but this could be how I'm using it. After I switch coils it goes away, but I'm going through coils so fast now, it's getting annoying. I just went through 4 in the past week including the bad ones and it used to be 1 per week.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this too.

________________________________________________________________________________

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...anyone_noticed_an_increase_in_bad_kangertech/
The new SSOCC coils are great. The old cubic ones are really shoddy. But the cylindric .5 ohm coils work great.

Not quite the same flavor as the old 'bad' coils but still on par with the competition.

Back