HazeWorks - Juice Reviews

Sunset from Hazeworks is most probably my favourate all day vape and is also an instacure for fatigue. The description is perfectly matched. Very smooth vape...
Also love it, got 100ml from vapecartel yesterday

Well I just bought Scream from Vape Cartel and I can honestly say, best decision of my vaping career!!
I had no idea what to expect, but Wow, great strawberry tang, subtle vanilla and wafer.
Can't tell you how much I love this juice, this would be all I'd ever Vape if I could afford to.
If anyone out there hasn't tried it, buy this first before anything else, it is seriously THAT GOOD.
I'm considering naming my next child after this juice.

3 juices to review here, namely "The Strawberry Guy", "Scream" and "Sunset".

Company: Hazeworks
Product Name: strawberry guy / scream / sunset
Product Image: All available on Hazework's Site

Reviewer: Nick

Mod: Reuleaux RX200
Watts/Volts: 40W

Atomiser: Geekvape Tsunami 24
Coil Resistance: 0.4 Ω
Wicking Material: Cotton Bacon V2

Strength: 3mg for all 3
Price (30ml): R170 / R150 / R150

Website blurb: A delectable strawgasm with a touch of crunchy rice cereal milk. / Ultra creamy vanilla ice cream topped with fresh strawberry, wrapped in a wafer cone. / Sunset will awaken a sense of holiday and intrigue, as you sit at a corner café somewhere in the world, while the sun gently wanes, and a cool breeze caresses your skin. Notes of sweet juicy pineapple fill your mouth before the refreshing exhale lingers.

And now the reviews:

Strawberry Guy: This was punted hard by the guys at The Vapery, Montana. They said "exactly like Strawberry Pops" and I LOVE strawberry pops. I also love scream, and as this is a more premium Hazeworks I was hooked. Super excited to drip this bad boy over some fresh cotton. Unfortunately quite disappointed, probably because it was oversold. The strawberry was very subtle, and the rice krispy cereal note very very pronounced, uncomfortably so for me. At higher watts the strawberry popped a bit more, but the cereal note was still too heavy. It also lingered on my cotton for quite a while after I'd stopped dripping it. On the below nom scale I'd put it at like a 1.7.

Scream: What a delight. My first bottle was gifted to me by a friend who got 6mg and didn't like the throat hit. I however loved it. The throat hit coupled with amazing flavour was a winner. I've since been vaping the 3mg ones as my girlfriend prefers 0mg, and I like 6mg, so it's our compromise. I buy the 100ml bottles now, great flavour. Pretty much exactly as described on the blurb. 4.5 on the nom scale.

Sunset: My girlfriend loves the stuff. All day vape for her no doubt. I like it every now and then. The pineapple is great, but it just doesn't hit my buttons for me to love it. Fairly subtle flavour in my opinion, but a solid eliquid all round. About a 3.2 on the nom scale. Probably 4+ for my girlfriend.

The nom scale:

1) blech : no nom at all
2) semi - nom : just a small bit of nom
3) nom : its nom
4) nomnomnom : very nom
5) holy freaking nom batman : this is super nom

Back