Head Rush

X-Calibre786

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
So this is my first Ramadhaan as a vaper and I noticed something. As a smoker, having the first cigarette after fasting all day would give me such a "head rush". I'd get light headed and have to sit for a few moments just to recover.

I realised this weekend that I haven't yet had that head rush when vaping after the fast. Any other Muslim vapers experience the same?

Hi @X-Calibre786

Sometimes when I haven’t vaped for a few hours and then have a few toots on a strong liquid (normal Nic) I do get a very slight head rush. But it’s not often and not intense like it was with the cigarettes. As I understand it, the cigarettes spike the nicotine level in the blood far quicker than with vaping.

Also, if I have a long exercise session, my first vape afterward can also produce a slight head rush.

I definitely can relate @X-Calibre786 . At the same time I can hardly imagine getting any head rush as I’m only vaping at 2 to 3mg Nic now. The other advantage is that I no longer spend my day withdrawing from it :campeon:

Slms/Morning to everyone @X-Calibre786, try using nic salts ( with a mtl device or rta ).. i got myself a vapor storm baby 80wats 1 batt mod paired with the ammit mtl rta, so after i break my fast. The nic salts ( 25mg ) gives me a nice head rush lol with closed airflow around 15wats.

So this is my first Ramadhaan as a vaper and I noticed something. As a smoker, having the first cigarette after fasting all day would give me such a "head rush". I'd get light headed and have to sit for a few moments just to recover.

I realised this weekend that I haven't yet had that head rush when vaping after the fast. Any other Muslim vapers experience the same?
I vape 2mg/ml juice and I get a head rush every night I vape after breaking my fast... after that no more head rush but that first time does give me a buzz

I tend to get a head rush when I chain vape on some of my 3mg juices.

It's a feeling I really don't like but if I relax for a couple of seconds, I'm back to normal.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I get that head rush and can feel that nic in the bloodstream, especially when hitting the salt nic after boeka time
3 decent hits and the veins feel marshmallowy

If I haven't vaped for a few hours and then take a few puffs I always get a head rush on 3mg nic. I wonder if this is normal or a bad thing? I actually look forward to it thought :)

If I haven't vaped for a few hours and then take a few puffs I always get a head rush on 3mg nic. I wonder if this is normal or a bad thing? I actually look forward to it thought :)

@solantis It's not a bad thing - it's just the nic giving you a turbo charge. Nothing abnormal about it, though I would think it's a little unusual with 3mg nic, which is a rather low strength. My question is: How on earth do you manage to go for a few hours without vaping? I can hardly get through a few minutes! :(

I know.. everyone I ask even teenagers that haven't vaped for a few days don't feel the head rush but somehow I do. What exactly causes it? Any experts in the house?

I know.. everyone I ask even teenagers that haven't vaped for a few days don't feel the head rush but somehow I do. What exactly causes it? Any experts in the house?

Have a look at this link @solantis - it explains the nicotine head rush type of sensation:
https://vapingdaily.com/blog/nicotine-buzz-smokers-high-effects-body/

From that article, here is the part that explains it:

Here is the process that produces the nicotine buzz:
  • You take nicotine, either through smoking a cigarette, chewing tobacco or by inhaling nicotine vapor from the vape juice or e-liquid inside an e-cigarette.
  • The nicotine takes only a few seconds to get to your brain.
  • When it gets there, the nicotine attaches itself to things called acetylcholine receptors. These receptors control levels of dopamine in your body.
  • Dopamine is released into your body, that is the beginning of the nicotine buzz.
  • Serotonin is another pleasure causing chemical that gets released into your body by nicotine.
I think everyone is different, so some people get more of a headrush and some less. And others get less and less of a headrush the more they vape or smoke.

I know with me for the first year or two that I smoked, the headrush was very strong, especially if I hadnt smoked for a few hours. But it got less over time. With vaping I hardly get much of a headrush. And I mostly vape 12-18mg

Maybe you're just very sensitive to nic. Try taking short puffs with more time between puffs until your body has acclimatised.

Back