Health Issues With Vaping.

Johnny2Puffs

10 year Vapor.
LV

Awards
Seems like the health issues are peppered all over on this forum so starting a new thread on this.
Since I started vaping two and a half years ago and only vaped 100% VG, my health improved. No more tachycardia episodes or palps/arrhythmia's/heart flutters until I changed to VG-25% and PG-75% to get more TH and enhance the flavour. That was 2 weeks ago and since then, this has returned big time.
I ran low on PG 3 days ago and am now on VG-75% and PG-25%. (Taste and TH is the same though).
Strangely, these episodes have totally disappeared since the PG reduction.
Is this coincidence? I have read that PG can cause arrhythmia.
My arrhythmia is benign so I will test it again by going back to 75% PG as soon as I can get hold of some.

Good to know, Johnny. Another member just the other day reported issues with VG for him, but it seems to me PG is the culprit in more cases. I have been using high PG for a long time without problems, but am experimenting with different ratios at the moment. Been vaping a DIY orange (Vapour Mountain concentrate) at 50/50 for about 2 weeks now, and must agree that the flavour and TH is as good as with 80/20.

Thanks for the comments. Id love to hear the outcome of your testing Matthee regarding the ratios

Thanks for the comments. Id love to hear the outcome of your testing Matthee regarding the ratios
Will do, Silver. Waiting for an order of 6 bottles of HHV Huntsman at different ratios to do the testing. Do bear in mind that the device and atomizer one uses, can make a difference.

Back