Heathers Heavenly Vapes Juice First Impressions

@vaalboy current problem is that it costs a bit too much... It needs to come down in price as these prices are now shooting thru the roof. But love HT anyway

I hear you but there appears to be quite a few guys already buying direct, and I'm sure more will follow suit. I would rather pay a premium but know I could have supply within 48 hours

Ok, so I did the CAT thing today.
It was awesome at first, but lost it's shine quite quick.
I am now on the Temptation. Like it.
Like dark choc with a good mix of tobacco.

Totally agree with Sharief on the atomic grasshopper, choc mint fans should give this a shot and also agree with @Zeki Hilmi . I cant emphasize enough how good their waffles juice is.

I have split the big bottles now, so is there any of the bigger bottles I can put into the Grand to use tomorrow at the Rise & Shine festival? I will be having some craft beer as well. FYI.

The Gaia and Peach Tobacco I have not tried yet. Maybe the Dragons Fire or if you prefer a more dry vape with your beer, Huntsman, which is my absolute favourite.

Totally agree with Sharief on the atomic grasshopper, choc mint fans should give this a shot and also agree with @Zeki Hilmi . I cant emphasize enough how good their waffles juice is.
OOh, my atomic grasshopper is at our little Post Office, which is closed on Saturdays, but will open specially for me tomorrow.

So more than an hour has passed and you still did not say anything yet? You either still vaping the huntsman, or you OD'ed when you polished the whole bottle.
What is your impression?

So more than an hour has passed and you still did not say anything yet? You either still vaping the huntsman, or you OD'ed when you polished the whole bottle.
What is your impression?
I will be loading the huntsman only today. Still vaping on the temptation. Like it alot!
Will let you know at the end of the day.

I have to say, I really dig the Huntsman.
It is an ADV for sure. A no nonsense tobacco.
My one friend that doesn't even smoke vaped my Huntsman yesterday and loved it. He preferred it to VM4. Everyone wanted to vape MY Huntsman.
A lot of curious people vaping on the Reo's yesterday! Was awesome!
I am sure there will be a lot more people starting tolook a PV's from today!
Huntsman FTW!

I have to say, I really dig the Huntsman.
It is an ADV for sure. A no nonsense tobacco.
My one friend that doesn't even smoke vaped my Huntsman yesterday and loved it. He preferred it to VM4. Everyone wanted to vape MY Huntsman.
A lot of curious people vaping on the Reo's yesterday! Was awesome!
I am sure there will be a lot more people starting tolook a PV's from today!
Huntsman FTW!
I had my arrow on the button to start a conversation with you to ask about the Huntsman. Just then your alert came in! Glad you like it. Sometimes I add about 3 drops of VM menthol concentrate to my Reo Grand bottle of Huntsman for a jazz up just a bit, maybe about every 4th bottle or so. I still have to find a juice that can beat Huntsman for an all day vape natural tobacco. Seems about half the HHV fans on here like Heavenly Tobacco as No 1 and the other half Huntsman.
Good job with the converting...hope you have some Huntsman left!

I had my arrow on the button to start a conversation with you to ask about the Huntsman. Just then your alert came in! Glad you like it. Sometimes I add about 3 drops of VM menthol concentrate to my Reo Grand bottle of Huntsman for a jazz up just a bit, maybe about every 4th bottle or so. I still have to find a juice that can beat Huntsman for an all day vape natural tobacco. Seems about half the HHV fans on here like Heavenly Tobacco as No 1 and the other half Huntsman.
Good job with the converting...hope you have some Huntsman left!
I do! I actually vaped less yesterday than what I vape usually! Can't believe it! Used about 5ml the whole day. I gave my non smoking friend the mini, and he vaped on the VM4.

so, after reading all the hype I am busy deciding to order some HHV as well. I am still searching for good tobacco flavors, the only one so far would be the cigar de paris from HoL.
Pricing is good, actually more or less the same then the locally available juice here in germany.
I am now considering to get 5-6 juices from HHV.

so, after reading all the hype I am busy deciding to order some HHV as well. I am still searching for good tobacco flavors, the only one so far would be the cigar de paris from HoL.
Pricing is good, actually more or less the same then the locally available juice here in germany.
I am now considering to get 5-6 juices from HHV.
Go for it Tom, we have some reviews here. And some on ECF here.

Great to hear all the good news about HHV!

@Tom, I have tasted a couple of @Matthee's samples and I can vouch for some of these juices big time. Am still going to hook up with @TylerD to get my HHV juices we ordered together and in time will be writing reviews after carefully vaping and tasting... But am so busy now on the work front, don't know how long it will take. Still have the Legends to go through...

But go ahead - I am quite confident you'll find a few you will end up liking a lot.

Back