Heathers Heavenly Vapes Now Available Locally

Yes, true that. Some of them are ok when they arrive after 3 weeks, but some - like Huntsman - definitely need another 2 or 3 weeks steeping. i also have an order but i think it's only been 2 weeks since i did it...i'm coping up for now with some mtbaker Coumarin Pipe with a bit of Boxer extract added. i'm looking forward to getting the Sludge again.

Order has been placed for heathers, this time via Fedex... cant wait for SAPO any longer! This should of happened a while ago already but I was hopeful of the package finally arriving and also running low on capital.
Unfortunately the order is not as big as the initial order as we have to start building again but all the custom orders have been included.
Its currently been mixed and I will give you an ETA as soon as I know, I'm estimating around 2 weeks though.

Apologies again for the long delay and thanks for all your patience!

At least if the lost package ever arrives we will have plenty stock :)

Hi @ShaneW

This is great news, thanks for the update!

Do you still want us to resubmit those old orders to you or do you still have them on record?

Hi @ShaneW

This is great news, thanks for the update!

Do you still want us to resubmit those old orders to you or do you still have them on record?

They've already been ordered ;) yours included.

And if the original package ever arrives, you can purchase your custom order again at a substantial discount if you wish

They've already been ordered ;) yours included.

And if the original package ever arrives, you can purchase your custom order again at a substantial discount if you wish

Aah, brilliant @ShaneW, many thanks!

Great news @ShaneW! Please confirm if my order is included as well. Thanks :)

Yes, I have all of yours included except dragons fire, sorry about that, not sure how I missed it. It is in the original order but I somehow scratched it from this new order. I do have the other 11 bottles on order for you though.

@ShaneW what will you be getting in 6mg nic?

I have order the following in 6mg, in very limited quantities though.
Heavenly T, Temptation, Blueberry Waffles (with maple), Strawberry Waffles (with maple), PB Cookie, Atomic GH, White Lie, Caramel Apple Tobacco, Cin City, Gaia, Maple EH, Pirates Booty, Sparkling Cranberry & Dark Horse

@ShaneW - Please also confirm if mine is there too. :p;)

Yes sir it is

Guys, please understand that this order is not a huge order as the SAPO incident strangled the HHV cashflow, but we will rebuild stock with each order. HHV is a difficult one to stock as there are so many flavour variations in each nic level, the stock levels have to be considerable to cater for everyone but we are working on it :)

Thanks for all the support guys

Yes, I have all of yours included except dragons fire, sorry about that, not sure how I missed it. It is in the original order but I somehow scratched it from this new order. I do have the other 11 bottles on order for you though.

Heavenly T, Temptation, Blueberry Waffles (with maple), Strawberry Waffles (with maple), PB Cookie, Atomic GH, White Lie, Caramel Apple Tobacco, Cin City, Gaia, Maple EH, Pirates Booty, Sparkling Cranberry & Dark Horse

Yes sir it is

Guys, please understand that this order is not a huge order as the SAPO incident strangled the HHV cashflow, but we will rebuild stock with each order. HHV is a difficult one to stock as there are so many flavour variations in each nic level, the stock levels have to be considerable to cater for everyone but we are working on it :)

Awesome news. I will check them all out in the morn and place my order straight after .

Yes sir it is

Thanks @ShaneW. Now I have to budget again... lol

Great news guys!

The Long lost package arrived today as well as the 2nd order via fedex. :)

Will be sorting them this weekend and get back to those who placed pre-orders and loading the stock onto the site.

Plenty HHV stock to go around and I have some other news aswell... check the Juicy Joes forum shortly

Thanks once again for the patience on this one, I am truly sorry that you all had to wait so long for this!

Marvellous news Shane!

Glad for you that the other package also arrived.

Great news guys!

Will be sorting them this weekend and get back to those who placed pre-orders and loading the stock onto the site.

Plenty HHV stock to go around and I have some other news aswell... check the Juicy Joes forum shortly

Thanks once again for the patience on this one, I am truly sorry that you all had to wait so long for this!
What a relief! That is some great news right there! You must be feeling pretty good right about now :D

Great news guys!

Woohoo! I am going to be sooooo poor next week, but woohoo!!

Great news guys!

Please advise when website has been updated as I may want to add another bottle of something to my order. Thanks

Happy Days! My tobacco juices for me new converts will be on their way real soon! :rock:

Shane, glad the "lost" package eventually got delivered.

If you have extra caramel apple tobacco, please let me know.

At long last... HHV stock is loaded on the site :)

I have sent everyone that I have down on the pre-order list a PM to confirm if they are still wanting. If I somehow missed your pre-order, I do apologise but there should be whatever you are needing available as I'm pretty well stocked.

Back