Heathers Heavenly Vapes Now Available Locally

Hi Johan. Which AV are you looking for? I'll be restocked in around 2-3 weeks.

Got Bobas, blend 4 and gorilla but Havana and gryphons are pretty much sold out.

Thanks, I need some Gryphon's Breath (12mg) and/or Havana Gold when you reorder :rock:.

Thanks, I need some Gryphon's Breath (12mg) and/or Havana Gold when you reorder :rock:.

I do still have 2 x 30ml and 2 x 18ml Havana gold 12mg. Gryphons I only have left in 6mg.

I'll definitely be ordering a larger quantity of Havana and gryphons this time, they selling really well.

For all you tobacco lovers, you gotta try Gaia from HHV. It's a bold and strong tobacco flavour. Loaded it on the Reo last night and I am really enjoying it. I got it in 18mg though and its a bit strong for me ;-)

For all you tobacco lovers, you gotta try Gaia from HHV. It's a bold and strong tobacco flavour. Loaded it on the Reo last night and I am really enjoying it. I got it in 18mg though and its a bit strong for me ;-)
Thanks, one of the few from them I have not yet tried.

Thanks Imthiaz, glad you enjoying. It was also one of the last ones in their range that I tried and I was very impressed. Love the nutty undertone.

Only started recently on HHV tobacco's and I'm solidly hooked. All are solid ADV juices

I'm also a Gaia fan. Another one I've really enjoyed is Pirates Booty

It's frightening how good Heavenly waffles is. Flavour profile is exactly as described if not better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I ask, what setup are you guys running? I have Huntsman and Dark Horse and both taste the same to me.... Full on tobacco.

Maybe I need to change my build to whats working for your'll.

Back