Help me choose a tank

n00b13

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys.

I'm thinking of getting another tank, but boy oh boy are there many options. I'm actually getting a headache trying to process all of this. Maybe he pros around here can help.
I'd prefer if it will hold at least as much juice as the subtank mini. More is better but size matters. :)
I'll be using it on my evic Vic mini (so max 75W) and will probably build 0.5-0.8ohm kanthal (haven't used anything else yet)

The usual criteria:
Good flavour, not bothered to have massive clouds
Low risk of leaking
Fairly easy build deck

Non-negotiable features:
Has to be available in black
Single or dual coil build options

Nice to have:
Top fill
Easy to clean
Robust

Popular tanks that fit most criteria seem to be Billow, Bellus, Crius, aromamiser, tf4, goblin, serpent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. I have a squape rs I wanna get rid of for cheap if u wanna check out the classifieds.

Yes it is. I have a squape rs I wanna get rid of for cheap if u wanna check out the classifieds.
but it's silver. And a clone. :D
Yea I'm really nitpicky when it comes to certain things. Thanks anyway

but it's silver. And a clone. :D
Yea I'm really nitpicky when it comes to certain things. Thanks anyway

Hehe I know.
But still works well.
I just did not like the airflow.

Crius or Aromamizer (6ml version).

Crius has more of the pros you are looking for.

I should really bash in a 0.2 ohm build in mine and give it some beans to see how it goes. Just been too afraid with the juice channels looking a bit small to cope with a crazy build. Might just be me though.

But for the build you are planning, I would say the Crius is a good option. Super easy to build, slight learning curve on the wicking (not too difficult I promise), top fill with no leaks. Also it is flippen sexy in black! :D

I own the crius and agree with the experienced guys it's a great tank, I also own the Zephyrus which is pretty good too both cover all your points and available in black. Both have leaked though due to user error, and easy to fix with better wicking method. I find the Zephyrus easier to build on because it has 4 posts rather than the two in the Crius, also my crius is v2 with means you have to get the legs from two coils into one hole. The new v3 has fixed this issue. I find the Zephyrus has a slightly larger area for coils which also helps with my limited building experience.
Thought you may like a noob opinion

I own the crius and agree with the experienced guys it's a great tank, I also own the Zephyrus which is pretty good too both cover all your points and available in black. Both have leaked though due to user error, and easy to fix with better wicking method. I find the Zephyrus easier to build on because it has 4 posts rather than the two in the Crius, also my crius is v2 with means you have to get the legs from two coils into one hole. The new v3 has fixed this issue. I find the Zephyrus has a slightly larger area for coils which also helps with my limited building experience.
Many thanks. Crius still leading he race so far. Until someone convinces me otherwise.

Hi @Bartart just to confirm, you are referring to the new Version 2 Zephyrus?

I have the Bellus and using it on the vtc mini, I also upgraded from subtank mini.

I know there are few complaints regarding leaking from this tank but I have not experienced this at all and I have done both duel and single coil builds, currently have a single coil going, They also say you need to close the air holes when you top fill, I have filled my tank twice today without closing the air holes and no leaks :p.. I guess once you have mastered your wicking on this its an absolute beaut. Very good flavor on both single and duel builds. Easy to build on, well for me I have had no experience building on anything else besides the subtank mini.

I would highly recommend this tank. I have had no issues what so ever.

I agree with @KlutcH the Bellus is great, easy to build on but only if you plan on using 2mm or 2.5mm ID. You can also have a look at the crown with the rba it's deck is similar to the subtank but wicking my be abit tricky. But I've found that it won't leak or dry hit if you try place the coil as close as you can to the airflow

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Come on guys, I really do appreciate the feedback, but we need consensus here, not confusion!

It's worse than asking an opinion on which car to buy.
Think I'll keep a close eye on bargains in the classifieds, taking suggestions here into account

It is normal if one asks 5 guys for advice or whatever one will get 10 suggestions.
This will always happen it is part of "life", because you are not me and I am not you. :)
What I suggest you do (this is not advice as I don't give out advice) you buy what you fancy/like at a price you are willing to pay. Then you will be happy with what you have bought. :)
Dave

Because it's in your list I'll say bellus. Or crius. You use the blue screw driver for both inner diameters as to their sized. The crius holds the perfect amount of juice. Bellus holds a lot. Bellus has more flavour. Crius has juice control. That'sthe only performance difference between bellusXcrius

Your decision Hahaha which one is cheaper for you at your place of purchase? That will decide between these two

Just found out that Crius has no single coil option. Guess that's ruled out now, as I'm looking for a more economical tank. I'm cheap like that. That's why I drive a diesel. :)

Have a look at the wotofo serpent. I am really starting to love this tank. Easy to use and refill, depending on build and juice channel size you set it to, it can be economical or a drunken Irishman.

Flavour was a bit muted at first but got my wicking right and it is really good now. Looks good ontop of the mod as well.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back