Help needed if possible

Abdul muhaimin

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone greeting everyone in the name of love and peace....guys I hope all of use are doing well....uhm guys look if there is anyone that maybe can help me and who is by the capability of helping me out I'll really appreciate it....well I've tried to stop/quit vaping bcoz of some personal reasons and ever since went back to the stinkies and hooker pyp but it is not doing justice bcoz my wife and kids like the vaping more for reasons....but I managed to buy me a second hand mod and not sure if its working all I could really spend on didnt have much to buy a new full Vape setup or second hand for that matter....so I was hoping if someone out there might be able to assist me with a set of 18650 batts nd a RDA or whatever Atty is laying around catching dust will really appreciate it highly....though I have a hells mech mod laying around that I can pass on to a mech use because I don't use nd never did trust myself with one especially with kids around so safety first I'll stick to regulated devices....so pls any assistance will be highly appreciated thnx in advance guys....

Sent from my TRENDY using Tapatalk

Hi everyone greeting everyone in the name of love and peace....guys I hope all of use are doing well....uhm guys look if there is anyone that maybe can help me and who is by the capability of helping me out I'll really appreciate it....well I've tried to stop/quit vaping bcoz of some personal reasons and ever since went back to the stinkies and hooker pyp but it is not doing justice bcoz my wife and kids like the vaping more for reasons....but I managed to buy me a second hand mod and not sure if its working all I could really spend on didnt have much to buy a new full Vape setup or second hand for that matter....so I was hoping if someone out there might be able to assist me with a set of 18650 batts nd a RDA or whatever Atty is laying around catching dust will really appreciate it highly....though I have a hells mech mod laying around that I can pass on to a mech use because I don't use nd never did trust myself with one especially with kids around so safety first I'll stick to regulated devices....so pls any assistance will be highly appreciated thnx in advance guys....

Sent from my TRENDY using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Abdul muhaimin

When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself to the community here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Get involved and get to know the people - we are a community and by introducing yourself and interacting more, it might help your chances of getting assisted.

Back