help neededee pls

You're welcome. I know what it is like to struggle and it's not nice

I will have to see if I can try get some extra coils but no promises. If anyone donates old ec coils for eleaf atties, I can rebuild them and send you some.
Which e-leaf coil in particular?

I have pushed reply before reading the rest of the thread so apolagies If I have missed anything.
Would a UD Goblin mini and tank extension be of any help? Can go onto single coil and is cheaper to make Ni80 coils than buying eleaf ones?
I might also have 1m 26ga ni80

This is why I love this community. You guys all rock.

Just tagging @Hooked in case you could help.

I have pushed reply before reading the rest of the thread so apolagies If I have missed anything.
Would a UD Goblin mini and tank extension be of any help? Can go onto single coil and is cheaper to make Ni80 coils than buying eleaf ones?

Sorry I don't have enough coils to give away right now and I don't have any spare tanks at all

Already sorted with Faiyaz donating and I'm sending Mogamad cotton/notch coils for rebuilding, as these are easy to rebuild with.

Last edited:
Hey goodafternun guys thnx for hveing the time to read my post...hey i just would like to ask if there is anyone tht mayb can asdist me with some juice and a spare tank if they hve pls i reside in cpt cape flats areas i knw im asking to much help but vaping has really kept me from the cigd but lately money hvent been on my side any help will be helpfull
If you were in the jhb area I'd have assisted with a tank.

Better luck next time buddy.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Ok actually my brother's kids are here til Monday so we will only be able to ship out on Tuesday as my mom goes to town once a week to work in the office.

If you were in the jhb area I'd have assisted with a tank.

Better luck next time buddy.

...lol, werent you begging for juice in another thread earlier ?

yet you have a tank to give away ?

hey man, sell that tank to buy juice till you get on your feet

...lol, werent you begging for juice in another thread earlier ?

yet you have a tank to give away ?

hey man, sell that tank to buy juice till you get on your feet
Begging is a pretty strong word, but okay.

View attachment 129233
Would like to thank everyone for coming together to help @Mogamad. Showed him how to rewick the EC coils of the Melo3 from @RainstormZA. @Humbolt has given another RDA to him. He is all set for a long time now.

@Faiyaz Cheulkar That's fantastic! And you, @Mogamad, you look like a cat who's just had a saucer of cream! And oh, that white dishdasha ... it takes me back to my years of living in Oman and I wish I could go back! One day I will meet you and @Faiyaz Cheulkar,
InShaAllah :--)

Thank you for taking the time to deliver to him and for teaching him the other stuff.
Good day to everyone thanks to each individual thy was taking part in assisting me and helping me out nd big thnx to Mr faiyaz in teaching how to rebuild the eleaf coils ur an awesome guy thnx again to everyone I highly appreciate it

Sent from my VFD 100 using Tapatalk

Back