help neededee pls

Ok everyone, a Mystery Box of juice was sent to Magamad today - plus a little something extra as a surprise! ;)

@Mogamad, I've already apologised to you on PM for having misjudged you - I had no idea of the transport difficulties that you face. However, I would like to apologise publicly as well. I'm truly very sorry, @Mogamad and I feel quite ashamed of myself. :blush:

EDIT: I spelt Mogamad's name incorrectly therefore he wasn't tagged as I'd intended. I've rectified it now.

Tagging the PIF Master @shaunnadan

Last edited:
Definitely don't feel ashamed of yourself @Hooked. I must admit that I agreed with your post before you knew the situation and what you have done now is amazing.

give that gal @Hooked a bells LOL, Bravo! I have to give the requester acknowledgement as he inboxed me saying hes already sorted with juice and just needs a tank so its fine, where he could of been greedy and asked to still send my stuff with a courier, well i still have 15 bottles of unwanted local juice that were opened. perhaps I can help the next person in need.

give that gal @Hooked a bells LOL, Bravo! I have to give the requester acknowledgement as he inboxed me saying hes already sorted with juice and just needs a tank so its fine, where he could of been greedy and asked to still send my stuff with a courier, well i still have 15 bottles of unwanted local juice that were opened. perhaps I can help the next person in need.

Yes, you're right @MrDeedz - @Mogamad wasn't greedy and he didn't - and still doesn't - know how much juice I've sent. Could be only one or two bottles. I just wish that someone could help him with a tank. Isn't there someone out there who has a spare tank, please?

I know that none of them can possibly be Red Pill or SNLV18! ;)

Yes, you're right @MrDeedz - @Mogamad wasn't greedy and he didn't - and still doesn't - know how much juice I've sent. Could be only one or two bottles. I just wish that someone could help him with a tank. Isn't there someone out there who has a spare tank, please?

I would - it just needs coils for a 2ml Melo III atomizer / tank. I don't really need it and I won't ever use it again. I rebuild my coils so I only have one. I don't have any spare coils to send with it.

Along with some juices that I don't really like (will send through to @Humbolt).

I would - it just needs coils for a 2ml Melo III atomizer / tank. I don't really need it and I won't ever use it again. I rebuild my coils so I only have one. I don't have any spare coils to send with it.

Along with some juices that I don't really like (will send through to @Humbolt).

Oh, that's so wonderful @RainstormZA!

I know that none of them can possibly be Red Pill or SNLV18! ;)

@Captain Chaos You're right about the Red Pill, because I've never bought it. I don't like menthol.

This is what I sent:
Flavair - Mad Mango
Islander - Beach Bum
Mr O - Orange
Vapour Moutain - Litchi
Top Q - Mango
Esheli/World Wonders - Lemon Ice Tea (Sample that was given to me)
Wicked Wicks - Ruby Grapefruit
The E-Juice Co. - Turkish Delight
The E-Juice Co. - Wicks
Paulies - Pistachio Ice-cream
Paulies - Blueberry Cupcake
Mr Hardwicks - Debbie Does Doughnuts
Mr Hardwicks - Threesome (Neopolitan)
Skyblue - Happy Holidays

and the extra surprise was a Wicked Wicks cap

@Hooked, I never liked menthol either, but when I tried Red Pill, I was hooked (no pun intended). It's become my ADV now. :)

Oh, that's so wonderful @RainstormZA!
Hey lady hooked I don't knw how to thank u and express my gratitude I was left holding my head in my hands coz I was really excited to tear tht box apart due to excitement I was really happy and left in some tears for thee help from urside however this is my first time since started vaping two years ago that I can really vape various of flavers I could of really just afforded one 30/50 ml and tht was per
month nd some time I had to go with out juice evens had bought me once a 50ml VG just to keep me vaping truelly u really helped me out nd all thanks to those tht pinned u in my post I'm really grateful and salute u

Sent from my VFD 100 using Tapatalk

Hey lady hooked I don't knw how to thank u and express my gratitude I was left holding my head in my hands coz I was really excited to tear tht box apart due to excitement I was really happy and left in some tears for thee help from urside however this is my first time since started vaping two years ago that I can really vape various of flavers I could of really just afforded one 30/50 ml and tht was per
month nd some time I had to go with out juice evens had bought me once a 50ml VG just to keep me vaping truelly u really helped me out nd all thanks to those tht pinned u in my post I'm really grateful and salute u

You're welcome. I know what it is like to struggle and it's not nice

I will have to see if I can try get some extra coils but no promises. If anyone donates old ec coils for eleaf atties, I can rebuild them and send you some.

@Mogamad, I thank YOU because you gave me the opportunity to do something for the vaping community. It's been such a pleasure to do something for someone who really appreciates is, as you do. I put myself in your shoes and I think it must be so difficult to be able to buy only one juice a month - and sometimes not even that. What if you don't like what you bought - and unfortunately that is something that often happens. I'm just really happy for you and I hope that you will like most of the ones that I sent you. And now @RainstormZA has a tank for you so not to worry - we're getting you organised! :happy: Wishing you many happy vapes!

Have you tried SNLV18? My other favourite.

Oh sorry, didn't reply to that. Not yet, but I have a bottle. The flavour description doesn't say anything about menthol though. Does it have menthol?

I have some ec coils that I rebuild. Not using them so would love to give it. I am in southern suburbs so he can pick it up when he wants.

I have some ec coils that I rebuild. Not using them so would love to give it. I am in southern suburbs so he can pick it up when he wants.

Mogamad can't pick it up - he doesn't have transport. That's why I couriered the juice to him.

Hey I just thought about this. If Faiyaz drops off the coils with Mogamad, I can throw in a box of 0.3 ohm notch coils (10 coils) and a packet of UD cotton (5 pieces). Then Faiyaz can teach him how to rebuild them himself.

I got them dirt cheap from the autumn clearance so I'm happy to give him.

Ok everyone, a Mystery Box of juice was sent to Magamad today - plus a little something extra as a surprise! ;)

@Mogamad, I've already apologised to you on PM for having misjudged you - I had no idea of the transport difficulties that you face. However, I would like to apologise publicly as well. I'm truly very sorry, @Mogamad and I feel quite ashamed of myself. :blush:

EDIT: I spelt Mogamad's name incorrectly therefore he wasn't tagged as I'd intended. I've rectified it now.

Tagging the PIF Master @shaunnadan

LEGENDARY :b1:

Back