Help: removing the KUI 510

I know right, I havent even used it yet and I've already began with the mods! The paint job was kak and my OCD was kicking in hard lol
@John you must get it up and running bro . The kui is no reo but I promise you it is very hard for me to taste the difference between them . The kui is not a bad mod at all . I think if the upgrade spares come it will be a killer mod , plus I am definitely standing in line to buy their up comming regulated kui.

I build a small puller for it that screws into the base and then extract it .

@John you must get it up and running bro . The kui is no reo but I promise you it is very hard for me to taste the difference between them . The kui is not a bad mod at all . I think if the upgrade spares come it will be a killer mod , plus I am definitely standing in line to buy their up comming regulated kui.
I have a lot of faith in this mod. And also some cool plans for modding it. This is what mine looks like at the moment (work in progress)
230ca893fcd97c39cd7310d99cc08c19.jpg

Thanks bro. It'll look a whole lot better after the weekend. Need to put some more elbow grease into it :)

Jip I polished my one reo . Lots and lots off elbow grease !!! And some autosole aswell .

I Think you're referring to Deben and Kathu in NC? If so then no, I'm halfway across the country from there. 'Debben' is just the way some of the locals pronounce 'Durban' haha.

And yes, I had to google those places cos Ive never heard of them before :giggle:

We'll be expecting a shout when you're in Debben again :)

Last edited:
Ya'know the positive pin 'cap' is small right?

well.....
I just dropped mine on the floor and lost it
:-@ :banghead: :swear:

Now the upgrade kit must come already...:notagain:

Luckily though, I have my trusty iStick 20w and Atomic, so I'm still vaping like a boss :rock:

Oh no! That thing is tiny. I use a torch when I drop small things - even in a well lit room, makes a big difference. Worth a shot?

That's a great idea. The part is made of brass I think. Is that magnetic?
Oh brass is not very magnetic at all its slightly magnetic if you have a big enough magnet. Copper isn't magnetic and that makes up part of the alloy to make brass. Zinc the other metal in the alloy is diamagnetic so won't really stick to a magnet.

Move on the plan b

Oh brass is not very magnetic at all its slightly magnetic if you have a big enough magnet. Copper isn't magnetic and that makes up part of the alloy to make brass. Zinc the other metal in the alloy is diamagnetic so won't really stick to a magnet.

Move on the plan b
That's a bummer. still a great trick though :) must remember that when I lose small parts in the workshop

Oh no! That thing is tiny. I use a torch when I drop small things - even in a well lit room, makes a big difference. Worth a shot?
If its magnetic I use an old speaker magnet to "sweep" the floor.

Yip had a headlamp on while looking for it, still nothing :-(
Plus its not magnetetic so my magnets (from a HDD) wont pick it up at all. Hopefully one day it will turn up.

Last edited:
Yip had a headlamp on while looking for it, still nothing :-(
Plus its not magnet so my HHD magnets wont pick it up at all. Hopefully one day it will turn up.
Sorry bro. At least the upgraded bits are inbound according to @kimbo :)

Back