HELP! - Vandy Vape Pulse 80w

Vaporator00

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Peeps!!

About 3 months ago I purchased a Pulse 80w mod and so far I have only used it twice.
Yesterday it suddenly died on me..

Checked to see if there might be juice leaking into the chip and cant find any evidence thereof. Tested with a few different batteries so can confirm its not a battery issue. When i replace the battery it just flashes Vandy Vape on the screen and then just goes dead. Anyone else experience this particular problem with the mod? Or perhaps have some other advice for me?

Sorry to hear @Vaporator00 , may be try to connect it to a computer and and reset the firmware with its software ?

Try this, and if it doesn't power up when connecting with a battery installed, remove the battery before connecting the USB. Then hold The "Fire" and "+" buttons and connect it. It will then power directly from the USB and you can then try to reflash firmware.

Could it maybe be stealth mode? Hold all 3 buttons in

I'll be giving all the above a go.... Just realised that the mod is still within the warranty period as well, so that's a bonus

Also wondering whether it's in stealth mode and possibly locked? Keep us updated, my Pulse 80w should arrive by courier today! :-D Hope you get it fixed.

I have this with my Asvape Gabriel - when I put in a newly charged battery, it shows up on the screen with Asvape then goes off. I have to fire it 5 times to switch it on. 3 times to lock / unlock it.

Have you tried to switch it on again after that?

I have this with my Asvape Gabriel - when I put in a newly charged battery, it shows up on the screen with Asvape then goes off. I have to fire it 5 times to switch it on. 3 times to lock / unlock it.

Have you tried to switch it on again after that?
First thing I did! ;)

If all troubleshooting tips fail, send it back.

I have, in total, send 3 mods back for faults beyond my control.
When u receive a new mod before you open it - take one lemon, few green chillies and some salt in your hand, move it in circular motion over the mod and then throw it in a braai (not the mod, the lemon and chillies :)) this will burn the bad spirits that have an evil eye on your mods. :ANGEL:

Tried and tested method by me :p
Sent from aPhone

When u receive a new mod before you open it - take one lemon, few green chillies and some salt in your hand, move it in circular motion over the mod and then throw it in a braai (not the mod, the lemon and chillies :)) this will burn the bad spirits that have an evil eye on your mods. :ANGEL:

Tried and tested method by me :p
Sent from aPhone

I have devil's chilli for ritual purposes, perhaps I should start doing this... :D

I was going to pick up a pulse a few weeks ago from the guys at @h2vape and one of the gentlemen that work there advised against it due to them not lasting very long. Much to my dismay as i had fallen in love with it.

All the best and hope that they will accept your return.

Back