Vandy vape Pulse v3

Mzr

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I am so glad to see another squonk mod coming and this one hopefully a bit more affordable but still good quality, the great thing about this one is like the pulse AIO you can also change panels and faceplates and comes in 6 different colours along with some additional customizable panels to purchase separately. :ARMS1: :neng2kb:Screenshot_2023-04-24-22-03-59-904_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2023-04-24-22-10-35-186_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reminds me of the stinger mod aswell just that was dna75c images (15).jpeg

Hmmm... I'm personally not too sure about this one. If the jellybox is anything to go by, those gloss panels are going to scratch easily... it also looks a tad on the "cheap" side to me.

By the way that looks I still prefer my Pulse V2.

I haven given my V2 hell - it shouldn't be working (after how many times it's fallen, etc.) but is still going strong. I may be wrong but looking at the V3, it doesn't give me the same confidence.

Also, I feel like they've gone backwards with the bottle filling - I love the bottom-fill with the metal screw cap and I don't care for the plastic tube inside the bottle that replaces the metal tube. This all seems very cost-cutty to me.

Last edited:
It looks nice but the missing color is the frosted green that pops the mint one just does not tickle my fancy but the pink and blue though now that combo looks good

Back