Help with lemo

Hmm hopefull i get better results on my cana tomorow, i must be doing something wrong

Usually midway, like a bit of a tighter draw but not as tight as a non airflow control clearo

Hmm hopefull i get better results on my cana tomorow, i must be doing something wrong
Just remember to adjust the pin for the cana as the pin was sitting a little too flush, and being 23mm diameter it doesnt fit in the cana's groove perfectly.

Usually midway, like a bit of a tighter draw but not as tight as a non airflow control clearo

That is roughly my setting too, and sometimes for short periods I'll "open her up" all the way just for the clouds. I do find it is much less "harsh" when I open it up more.

Thanks to all you guys for the help the lemo is working brilliantly now and sits perfectly flush on the can ( 6mg nic did the trick at 12 watts with a 1.2ohm microcoil) thanks again guys ! YOU ROX!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419336941942.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419336941942.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanks to all you guys for the help the lemo is working brilliantly now and sits perfectly flush on the can ( 6mg nic did the trick at 12 watts with a 1.2ohm microcoil) thanks again guys ! YOU ROX!!

Great news...glad it was just finding your sweet spot you can now experience the wonder of Lemo :)

Only tiny prob is that the tank gets hot real quick at times

That is bizarre, I've never experienced that and I use an almost identical coil setup. Mine is silver though, but I can't think it would be that different from the black one. Also, maybe just make sure that the rubber seals above and below the tank are in place properly.

Congrats on finding your sweet spoy @Aydhin

play some more, you might just find a sweeter spot! ;)

I definitely will, maby in future i will dip my feet into subohm waters just because i now have a mod that can :D

I definitely will, maby in future i will dip my feet into subohm waters just because i now have a mod that can :D

Careful now, Once you go sub-ohm its tough to get out!

Only tiny prob is that the tank gets hot real quick at times
Mine also gets hot, but thats after continues puffing and at 27watts. So its a given. I wouldn't worry to much about it getting hot.

Mine also gets hot, but thats after continues puffing and at 27watts. So its a given. I wouldn't worry to much about it getting hot.

I've just tested mine and it does also get a bit hot when I chain vape it at 14W...never even realized, but I don't do that too frequently. So I think it's normal...carry on :D

Back