Help...

Marreus

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi, I guess I am a dunce vapor, please could someone give some advice, I put my clearo 2 on charge, when I wanted to start I pressed the button and the light around the button gave a full flashing circle without heating up. Then when I let go the light stayed lit. What could this be. This indicator is not shown in the instructions, Help please....

Does it only stay lit for like 3 to 5sec and then switch off?

If it does that then it normal. This staying lit is a function to show you how much battery life you have left. It’s a standard function on Pen and Pod styles devices that don’t have screens. Uses a LED light that changes colour or flashes of stays lit for number of seconds to indicate battery life.

Hi, I guess I am a dunce vapor, please could someone give some advice, I put my clearo 2 on charge, when I wanted to start I pressed the button and the light around the button gave a full flashing circle without heating up. Then when I let go the light stayed lit. What could this be. This indicator is not shown in the instructions, Help please....

are you pressing the button while it is on charging?

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum @Marreus
Hope you get your issue sorted.

When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Back