Hi, I'm New Here....

Varo

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

My name in Varoen, I am currently twisping and enjoy it. I have got blue berry and Lemon Chello flavors, so far so good.

Joined here to learn more about vaping and the different hardware and mods.

Great forum BTW, lots of useful info. I didn't know the vaping community is this big.

Regards,
Varo

Hi All,

My name in Varoen, I am currently twisping and enjoy it. I have got blue berry and Lemon Chello flavors, so far so good.

Great forum BTW, lots of useful info. I didn't know the vaping community is this big.

Regards,
Varo
Most welcome to the forum. We are just the tip of the iceberg, but we are the cream of the crop;). How long have you been vaping? Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Regards,
Varo

Welcome to the forum @Varo
I am pretty sure you will find lots of things on this forum that will interest you regarding vaping ;-)
And yes, the vaping community is already quite big - and it is growing fast.

Enjoy your stay here and let us know how it's going.
All the best

PS - when you get a chance, please upload a cool avatar image for yourself. Just click your name in the top right (using a normal browser) and then select "Avatar". A photo 300 by 300 pixels works best for the avatar image.
Also, where in South Africa are you from? Please update it in your "Personal Details" A city is fine.
- same thing - click on your name in top right then "Personal Details"

welcome to you guys, you will enjoy your stay here. your wallets wont though:D
@Ms.Vape please do as suggested to @Varo, Pic of self and location

I have a pic on my profile. Not sure why is not showing

Any ideas what i am song wrong? My pic shows on my profile

Hi All,

Regards,
Varo
Hello Varo

I also joined today. We can learn together ;)

Welcome go wild ask as many questions as you want you will find a wealth of knowledge here. All the best.

@Ms.Vape your welcome, so what you using at the moment.

Nautilus mini on a vission spinner 2. A massive step up from my first devise :)

Thanks guys. Will change the avatar when I get to the computer..

I currently have a twisp clearo, device only . Are there any tips for twisp users?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my name is reijnier started on a new year resolution using twisp have kangertech emow lying here but the twisp is out performing kangertech any ideas why

I used the twisp without any hassels for about 8 months. I kept burning my coil so my only advise would be keep dipping your coil :)

Im sure the pro's will give you some awesome advise reijnier!

Welcome @Varo
This is an awesome community. Loads of information already available here and a stack of friendly fellas more than willing to help of required. I'm sure u will enjoy your stay here

Hi my name is reijnier started on a new year resolution using twisp have kangertech emow lying here but the twisp is out performing kangertech any ideas why
@reijnier Strange about the EMOW when you say it is not performing against the TWISP. is it a vapour production issue or a flavor issue.:hit:

@reijnier What Juice you using (PG/VG) % and what voltage is the EMOW on and do you have the airflow control open.

Im a total newb myself but what battery are you using with the tank?

@reijnier if memory serves me correctly Liqua is a high PG based liquid (old and blonde so forgive me if i am wrong) find a higher VG based liquid from any of the vendors on the forum and start off on a 12mg juice and open the holes all the way on the EMOW and things should be totally different. :2c:

Back