Hi, I'm New Here....

Th
@reijnier if memory serves me correctly Liqua is a high PG based liquid (old and blonde so forgive me if i am wrong) find a higher VG based liquid from any of the vendors on the forum and start off on a 12mg juice and open the holes all the way on the EMOW and things should be totally different. :2c:
Thanks will have to find a supplier for vg

@reijnier does not have to be full VG but get a 50/50 juice or a 60vg/40pg juice and you will notice large difference in vapour production

No problem hope it helps. You should also look at RTA type tanks that could fir your battery.

while vaping my E-pipe

Its a tank tbat takes a rebuild able coil

while vaping my E-pipe

is the kanger emow battery not going to be a bit weak to fire up an RTA? the battery is similar to a spinner but its 1300mah. i dont think its going to push out enough wattage.

Yup, that's quite the education!
Not on that journey yet... not sure I will ever get there.

Def feel less dumb

2 months ago I felt exactly like that. I had an Itaste svd with a Kanger protank 3 mini

This is now...

20150115_204633[1].jpg

At the moment I am using the Istick and the MVP. The Istick has the mini Nautilus and the MVP the Kanger. But I will soon be replacing the kanger and the Nautilus with Kayfun 3.1 on a permanent basis.

my istick died today :(

but it was replaced with the clouper mini ! will wait for the istick 50W to launch and will get that

using the eleaf alpha tank (very similar to the kayfun 3.1 and the lemo)

Yip the RTA's are very much the same thing. I had easy access to the Kayfun's and just decided to stick to them. They are clones though. I am hoping one day I will be big enough to get my and on the real thing. :D

im looking for the short kayfun, something a bit smaller to fit on the clouper for going out

Sup @Varo

Good to see you on the forum bro, and welcome!

Happy vaping!

Welcome, I bought the emow as one of my first kits. My friend bought the twist and I do agree for some reason his smoke is way more dense or thicker dont know why

the twisp coils i have tested on my mod are around 1.5ohms and the EMOW coils around 1.8-2ohms.

that could be part of the cause

the twisp coils i have tested on my mod are around 1.5ohms and the EMOW coils around 1.8-2ohms.

that could be part of the cause
On the coil stands 1.5 ohms so it should be closer

Back