Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Time to take the Lil Pinch out of the display cabinet... the Hadaly went on top and I should have tried the Hadaly in squonk mode a long time ago... outstanding!
LilPinchHadaly1.jpg LilPinchHadaly2.jpg LilPinchHadaly3.jpg LilPinchHadaly4.jpg

Lovely @Rob Fisher
Can we move this to the high end section?

Been a while since I've visited the forum, and I can see everyone is focused on high end kit.

Been exclusively squonking for the last couple of months and the Lukkos DNA40 is getting daily use.

Currently got it paired with a Sunbox Graal and vaping on Huntsmen which is no longer available.... Hope you vapers are all keeping well
image.jpg

Been a while since I've visited the forum, and I can see everyone is focused on high end kit.

Been exclusively squonking for the last couple of months and the Lukkos DNA40 is getting daily use.

Currently got it paired with a Sunbox Graal and vaping on Huntsmen which is no longer available.... Hope you vapers are all keeping well
View attachment 82351
Welcome back @Stephen , that Lukkos is surely a work of art.

View attachment 82351

@Stephen I have always wanted a Lukos and have never been able to get my paws on one... now that I can get one I have gone off mechanical squonkers a little... in favour of my regulated mods with RTA's...

But that being said I will still buy myself a Lukkos sometime because they are just beautiful... there is something about them that I find very alluring!

Please tell us more about the Sunbox Graal? That looks really interesting...

Welcome back @Stephen , that Lukkos is surely a work of art.
Thanks Petrus the build quality is off the charts and the Sunbox Graal is a superb small form factor atty.... nearly pulled the trigger on an SVA Kimmie yesterday but decided against it....

Hi @Rob Fisher, so the Sunbox Graal comes from the same crowd that are known for their regulated squonkers E7'a E8's E9's etc.

It's a 16mm atty coupled with good airflow which is adjustable and which I find unique.

The top of the Atty screws to the deck in the same manner at a a Reomiser. I would considered it somewhere between a MTL and restricted lung hitter, due to the larger airflow which suits me as I've reverted back to more MTL vaping at higher watts as I just prefer this style of vaping more then DLH's. Not surprisingly it takes a single coil.

Currently it is sitting with a 0.7 ohm coil running at 25 watts

Hi @Rob Fisher, so the Sunbox Graal comes from the same crowd that are known for their regulated squonkers E7'a E8's E9's etc.

It's a 16mm atty coupled with good airflow which is adjustable and which I find unique.

The top of the Atty screws to the deck in the same manner at a a Reomiser. I would considered it somewhere between a MTL and restricted lung hitter, due to the larger airflow which suits me as I've reverted back to more MTL vaping at higher watts as I just prefer this style of vaping more then DLH's. Not surprisingly it takes a single coil.

I NEED to touch and feel (and have a vape) on it.... See you at the next JHB Vape Meet! :b1:

have there been any developments with dual 18650 squonkers?

I tend to vape north of 100W most of the time, so single battery mods are kinda out. Frankly I can't really stomach single 18650 battery life either. Thats the reason I haven't go the Halycon route, i just can't live with 950mah

I tend to vape north of 100W most of the time, so single battery mods are kinda out. Frankly I can't really stomach single 18650 battery life either. Thats the reason I haven't go the Halycon route, i just can't live with 950mah

Justin Patrick from Paddy Vapes is busy making a single cell 26650 mech squonker.

Welcome back @Stephen
Lovely Lukkos!

And as for Huntsman.... Well.... Lets just say that is a superb MTL vape. Respect!

I've seen something from the U.K but for the life of me can't remember the name. Alternatively there are couple of 26650 regulated options like the Sunbox e9 monster, which will set you back about 450 Euro's before shipping and customs

I've seen something from the U.K but for the life of me can't remember the name. Alternatively there are couple of 26650 regulated options like the Sunbox e9 monster, which will set you back about 450 Euro's before shipping and customs

Hellfire Shadow for The Attysmith.

Been seriously contemplating getting myself a squonk. What would be a good one to start with and what atty should I pair it with?

SVA Penquin DNA75

Made in Italy.

A rare piece and very hard to get.

Made from Delrin and Carbon Fiber Door. So small and light weight.

Just Love It !!

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Attachments

• 20170121_093032.jpg
    20170121_093032.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20170121_093026.jpg
    20170121_093026.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20170121_093019.jpg
    20170121_093019.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20170121_093013.jpg
    20170121_093013.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 42
@SAVapeGear are you going to look at adding one of these...
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG
IMG_2004.JPG

This is the mech version of the SVA KimAerA. Love the form factor

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome @Rob Fisher
What coil did @Takie put in?

0.49Ω firing at 30 watts... Fused Clapton... now it's in my Wheelhouse! I was considering selling my Shadow because I just couldn't get the flavour and was about to give up on regulated squonking because I was just getting nowhere... Now the Shadow is in rotation!

Back